How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Someone mentioned the picture of me with the cow, which got me thinking about doing another picture along those lines. Then Victoria posted those pictures with the dragon, and just like that I was inspired.

dragon_002

• Like 22
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Someone mentioned the picture of me with the cow, which got me thinking about doing another picture along those lines. Then Victoria posted those pictures with the dragon, and just like that I was inspired.

dragon_002

the cow has helped raise many human children. thank you Cow Mother!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
4 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

We made it to the weekend! I am wearing a new Glam Affair skin first seen on Tess Falworth :). On location at Dream Village.

Say hello to my little friend

Love the hair; love the avi; love the pose; love the butterfly; love the background. ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Talligurl said:

dragon_002

The dwarves from "The Hobbit" should hire you to take care of Smaug! hahahaha Loved it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

A little while back my friend @JenniexKim said I suit darker hair really well.. I’m not entirely sold on it though 😰 what do you guys think?

( and please ignore the neck seam, I’ve tried everything and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get rid it..)

9E45C021-4E23-47E9-80BF-D375965BDFCE.jpeg

Black is the new Blonde. 😜 (Oh wait, no, got confused there). Seriously, the black is good here. Not sure why. Maybe because it makes you blend in less with the background? It delineates you better, here. Your particular skin color just meshes very well with black, regardless.

P.S. Is that a black hairbase on the blonde hair? (Or just shadow?). Anyway, both look awesome! ❤️ And while I love the black hair here, never in history has there ever been such a thing as 'too much pastel.' 🤩

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1