Out with @Orwar having a good time!

Well, I am having a good time...

panik-smiley-gif-6.gif.63d27634541d6b2d913c395d0166f95c.gif

This needs to be hidden from Scylla !!@!21@3

Orwar !! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !!@!!!@!@!!

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

I probably should have cropped this.. my OCD is kicking in but its too late lol. Oh wells! Just me, with my Lelutka Nova head.  Thank goodness for being able to save outfits considering how often I change my looks! I was in world and someone asked me where I got my shape and skin, and I gladly shared. She was over the moon since she said she'd been told some nasty things when she asked other people where they found their outfits, etc. She was relatively new and still learning. I thought that was such a sad thing that people were rude to her when she asked.:( I will always let people know where I get anything I am wearing if they ask me.  Kindness... its a thing! 

In case anyone wants to know: Hair- Tram, skin - Amara Beauty, earrings- e.marie, eyes -made by me :) freckles and blush as well made by me. 

1184527603_slbareface16lelu_001.thumb.png.d41eb063e1be90368acba60d32f971cc.png

Edited by Tess Falworth
  • Like 28

4 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Taken at Cascadia. If you do visit this lovely sim, please don't lean on the railings! The one behind me looks like an accident waiting to happen.

I once fell through a hole in the floor of a skybox. if that didn't kill me I can survive those railings.

6.17_001

• Like 23