How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Back to posed and processed. 

I love the little floofy doggy to the left... I have named him Arthur.  The location is Frogmore.

Frogmore

Hehe, this reminds me of that scene in the movie Toys (I loved Alsatia Zevo, btw; she made me tear up), where Patrick, I think, was wearing a red suit for camouflage against a red wall, cuz you blend in so incrediby well against that back wall. :) I could hardly see you, except I did, of course, and you look your usual amazingly adorable self, naturally. ❤️

And doggie, dunno about that one. Looks cute, but I'm still getting a "Hey, I saw her first!" look off of him. 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

Hehe, that's why I put the caveat in, in case I wound up with my foot in my mouth. 🤩 (easier to extricate it, that way 😁). Seriously, your avis are so naturally high-class, I often take em for granted; but really, they're absolutely fantastic, every time.

aaww... thanks. :)  I try. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Saravendi said:

After a long long night, I find myself here? The other dude behind me doesn't speak so..? hummm? Can anyone guess where this place is? XO ~S

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 12.39.40 AM.png

I don't see you post that often. Kinda sad, really, as your avi is amazing; and this pose here, well, quite alluring, actually. ❤️

Where this is? My guess is a subway station. (And, if not, cuz there's some red in it too, Santa's underground workshop? 😁)

Edited by kiramanell
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am a big fan of watercolor paintings iRL, I've recently started to paint again. And I like it so much that I thought it would be a great idea to take a watercolor-ish pic in SL. Obviously this is heavily processed but I like the result.

20200603_010c.png

• Like 35

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

In full black & white, for the occasion. From high up in the sky, Kira has a message for you:

matters3.thumb.jpg.874b4b9f91dc3427273df7d683593012.jpg

This is a lovely, and meaningful pic. You should consider submitting it to the Second Life Official Flickr group: they're posting a lot of BLM pics!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Take a look at the "what happened to family communities" thread... 🙄

@kiramanell And @Panteleeva... re: please stop. I’ve said it before, she doesn’t get that there is the virtual environment, Second Life as well as this forum which is the SL support community. Thanks @Lillith Hapmouche I checked that post out... kinda confirms my suspicion. This is a major reason why you’re not seeing many posts from me here. I use to post here everyday for years and personally struggle recently with all of the off topic stuff. My Solution: I think I’m just going to block her from my feed. 

☹️ Sadly ~ S

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 2.05.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 1.58.06 AM.png

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 26

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

@kiramanell And @Panteleeva... re: please stop. I’ve said it before, she doesn’t get that there is the virtual environment, Second Life as well as this forum which is the SL support community. Thanks @Lillith Hapmouche I checked that post out... kinda confirms my suspicion. This is a major reason why you’re not seeing many posts from me here. I use to post here everyday for years and personally struggle recently with all of the off topic stuff. My Solution: I think I’m just going to block her from my feed. 

☹️ Sadly ~ S

Thanks for the explanation, Sara. (As usual, I had no clue). I fully get where you're coming from. Still wouldn't mind seeing you post more. :)

N.B. We still don't know where that picture of yours was taken. Was it a subway? Can't leave us hanging like this. 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1