How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

After the Great Internet Outage of 2020 (we lost our connection a couple of weeks ago, due to some backend borkage on Spectrum's part), I finally acquired enough points to get Ellie her rocking horse!

Except... this thing?  Is SO not a horse.  But she appears to be having fun at least 🙂  Also, I can't believe how well I did on today's matchy-matchy attempt 😛

Ellie and the HORSIE!!!_018.edit.png

• Like 23

I am not sure which of these I prefer, so... both! :)  If Black Dragon had nothing else but the in-viewer poser, I'd be hooked. Gah, I love that feature!

(Screenshots. The color one is my own SR-made, walking around with rose colored glasses WL. The B&W is a custom filter I made that is more contrasty than either of the viewer ones.)

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_001.jpg

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_003.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 30

11 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I am not sure which of these I prefer, so... both! :)  If Black Dragon had nothing else but the in-viewer poser, I'd be hooked. Gah, I love that feature!

(Screenshots. The color one is my own SR-made, walking around with rose colored glasses WL. The B&W is a custom filter I made that is more contrasty than either of the viewer ones.)

Both are lovely, but black and white one, in my humbl . . .

Oh, why be humble? You know I'm right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_001.jpg

Both the first one because of the beautiful soft light the second one because of the aching clarity of the light. Both are really lovely.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1