How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

39 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Both the first one because of the beautiful soft light the second one because of the aching clarity of the light. Both are really lovely.

(A small geek out here: What is odd is that both photos are shot with the same WL. The color one is all soft and hazy, with a lot of atmospheric haze which decreases the contrast and shadows. Due to the weirdness of the contrast portion of the B&W filter, to get the shot I *increased* the screen gamma, which made the monitor look much lighter/brighter, but the filter gave that clarity. Sorry Forum, but talking about such things makes me squee happily.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

After the Great Internet Outage of 2020 (we lost our connection a couple of weeks ago, due to some backend borkage on Spectrum's part), I finally acquired enough points to get Ellie her rocking horse!

Except... this thing?  Is SO not a horse.  But she appears to be having fun at least 🙂  Also, I can't believe how well I did on today's matchy-matchy attempt 😛

Ellie and the HORSIE!!!_018.edit.png

I am not into kids in SL, but I *love* the photos you and Rae have been shooting with you and your little ones. :) ♥

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I am not into kids in SL, but I *love* the photos you and Rae have been shooting with you and your little ones. :) ♥

Thank you!

They're really fun 🙂 I understand not being into them; for me, though, I always had dolls when I was younger, and am one of "those" people who were irked they missed the American Girl craze (it is also highly possible I bought my own as an adult...), so having my cute little NPC inworld isn't a far stretch for me at all lol

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

I am not sure which of these I prefer, so... both! :)  If Black Dragon had nothing else but the in-viewer poser, I'd be hooked. Gah, I love that feature!

(Screenshots. The color one is my own SR-made, walking around with rose colored glasses WL. The B&W is a custom filter I made that is more contrasty than either of the viewer ones.)

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_001.jpg

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_003.jpg

I really don't know which one I like the best - they are both stunning! The pastel colours are very pleasing to my senses, but I can see a lot more detail, such as your finger rings, with the monochrome version. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Yep, that was a careful bit of pose editing to cover anything that might give the mods a heart attack.

Yep, and I've been doing the same for the last few photos. :) BD's in viewer poser feature has helped prevent all sorts of heart attacks. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

❤️  I had to do a picture alone but then she just jumped on the photo so plan A changed to plan B.... Feels good to have someone special around you even when you're trying to work on something <33333 this girl reminded me again the important meaning of friendship and family- And yes lol I'm the guy XD but only cause she wanted to be the cutest one in the picture xp

SMILE my darling sister

• Like 27