How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I been kinda quiet as been getting ready for my SL wedding which is tomorrow; plus I gave birth to Mira Seren on Thurs; so yeah been busy with that and this was how I looked earlier though since changed and I believe Mira is babbling a hello too but could be wrong.  I become tomorrow from 10am SLT; Seren Stormdragon wife to Sneak and Stryder; my wife and and husband to be respectively.

Lil Mira and mommy seren_002.png

• Like 24

21 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

dya's abandoned vacation 032320_003.jpg

Dear Miss Rae,
   Just to let you know, I have taken an unauthorized copy of your photograph (above) with the intention of putting it into a nice frame and hanging it in the bathroom of my SL home. Should this be a problem for you? take note that I have a total of 25L$ in my account (which will drop to 15L$ after the upload cost) and sueing me would be expensive and bloody pointless on your part!
Consider yourself duly informed.

Sincerely,
 Dano.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Dear Miss Rae,
   Just to let you know, I have taken an unauthorized copy of your photograph (above) with the intention of putting it into a nice frame and hanging it in the bathroom of my SL home. Should this be a problem for you? take note that I have a total of 25L$ in my account (which will drop to 15L$ after the upload cost) and sueing me would be expensive and bloody pointless on your part!

Sincerely,
 Dano.

Wow.............. just WOW

Oh - and pretty darn tacky.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Dano Seale said:

Dear Miss Rae,

Sincerely,
 Dano.

Although you are talking to the owner/creator of the delicious photograph, as I was notified you had replied to my actual post, I came to see, and actually find myself completely lost for words.  Some things I genuinely don't understand. Could you not have just taken a sneaky little copy of the photo to display in your real life bathroom? Are you just out to cause some kind of trouble? Is this the way people flirt and hook up in the 21st Century?

Answers on a postcard please.

Edited by Marigold Devin
real life, second life, potatoes, potahtoes!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dano Seale said:

Dear Miss Rae,

Sincerely,
 Dano.

/me coughs

Dano, I'm pretty sure that this is a joke, and is, moreover, intended to be taken as a compliment to Seicher? And, in some weird alternate universe where sleazy bars and pool halls are the community norm, and lounge lizard polyester suits (probably in neon colours) the garb de rigueur, it probably is.

You might want to consider the possibility, however, that most women do not feel "flattered" to learn that their photos are considered good faffing material by men they hardly know. (In the bathroom, Dano? Nice.)

Seicher also takes her photography pretty seriously -- as she should; she's very very good at it. Again, this is probably not how she'd like to think it being employed, even jokingly.

It is possible to flirt, or to note the erotic nature of a photo (and yes, there is an erotic element to this one, undoubtedly) without talking about is though it were a centrefold you've decided to hang up on your bathroom wall. Maybe save that kind of talk for your mates down at the gym? (Or better still, don't indulge in it at all?)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

@Dano Seale Wait... wut? :::scratches head::: I "get" that you were most probably joking but serious about using the photo in your home. You also realize that this is technically copyright infringement or else you wouldn't have mentioned me suing you, so that apparently isn't an issue that needs discussing. I'm flattered when anyone likes any of my images. I assume that is why you copied one. I don't mind, and I don't really care where the photo is in any of your homes or what you do with it or to it.* However, your method leaves a bit to be desired. You could have just asked. Even in this public forum, you could have just asked. A private IM would have been better, but still. Instead you basically said, "I did this. Eff you. Live with it."  mmkay, I will.

*You have my permission to use this for your personal use, but you do not have permission to distribute it in any manner or receive any money from it.

• Like 11