How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

I tend to be very cautious about allowing people to visit me at my home. That is where I go to be alone and have some private time. I recently got a second place, upstairs over my newest art gallery, which will be my place to have visitors. Today I had my first.

Untitled

• Like 23

newtaya.thumb.jpg.4568e92bfc3d860f7b90a8e527fc89f1.jpg

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 33

Felt like doing another 'BoM Redux' - recreating an old look (thank god for all the style credits I've been putting on my Flickr shots all this time!) using Bakes on Mesh. This time I redid this old white and gold look. New version is below:

49698629053_03eacb234c_h.jpg

It felt so good to be back in a Slink body and my original shape. This was always the shape I was happiest in.

• Like 24
1 hour ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

Good to see you back and a very pretty face.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Ok time to act like a grownup and put some clothes on.

Untitled

I was split between a like and a frown.  I'm not a fan of growing up :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Ellie is appallingly happy that I've been home sick the past day and a half.  I've been carting her around as if I were wearing her... which?  Erm, yeah :P

1749471423_AjayEllieNewHouse_006.thumb.png.d6ca6609bc5efd0d4d757aec050f82b9.png

(And no, I don't think I have "it"... I'm just coughing up a storm, and who the heck knows?  No one at work wants me there, and I'm not complaining.  Much.)

• Like 26
  • Sad 3
6 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Ellie is appallingly happy that I've been home sick the past day and a half.  I've been carting her around as if I were wearing her... which?  Erm, yeah :P

1749471423_AjayEllieNewHouse_006.thumb.png.d6ca6609bc5efd0d4d757aec050f82b9.png

(And no, I don't think I have "it"... I'm just coughing up a storm, and who the heck knows?  No one at work wants me there, and I'm not complaining.  Much.)

Hope you feel better soon, Ajay. Keep safe.

• Like 8
10 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

❤️~Taya

YAY!missed you!

51+ZSR7gGKL._AC_.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

❤️~Taya

So far my fav photo. I really love the hair. Could you please tell me who's the hairstylist if you don't mind? I would love to see if she/he has light browns.

Thank you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1