How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

I'm obsessed with winter

20191202_009.png

Love this shot!! Very beautiful, the red against the white background. Reminds me of this pic.
2660EFA6-B66B-4D88-84E3-4D5C304E3A63.png.3ed044d2f9dbd131b8d929e20f204256.png

I am obsessed with winter too. It doesn’t (does?) help that that there are dozens of winter sims that I keep discovering. I want a picture in each one but there is only so much time!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Warning: this post is not intended to be taken seriously!!!  :D 

Even after 6 years on this account; I can still stuff up. Today's was instead removing a top, putting new top on instead of hitting remove from current outfit; I hit add so here's Seren currently wearing 2000 plus tops (according to Tops main folder with various sub folders of different style tops) so how about that for a trend? :D 

fail_001.png

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 3
  • Haha 14

12 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

Even after 6 years on this account; I can still stuff up. Today's was instead removing a top, putting new top on instead of hitting remove from current outfit; I hit add so here's Seren currently wearing 2000 plus tops (according to Tops main folder with various sub folders of different style tops) so how about that for a trend? :D 

fail_001.png

I'd call that look unique.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'd call that look unique.  :) 

That one word for it! :) 

1 minute ago, DilliDallagio said:

Could be a possible "cure" for those times when alpha cuts do not cut it? :)

Never thought of that either! :D

But here is my actual look; which I was trying to do but yeah had that fail moment! :)

actual look_001.png

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Avalyn Valeska said:

Ok top pic is my Genus baby head and bottom is my Genus Classic.............I prefer Classic, any thoughts?

I like the classic.  I prefer the defined cheek bones that head gives you.  I use LeLutka Simone for much the same reason.

• Like 5

/me listens as you say things

Give me all I need to hear.
Say to me that you are near.
Say all that you have said before:
It's only me that you adore.

Say again how much you care;
Say it as you stroke my hair.
Say I need to hurt for love,
That shadow bleeds from light above.

Say you'll keep me safe from harms.
Tell me to run into your arms.
Say it's all just Ohs and Ones,
And that my eyes are like twin suns.

Call me your angel, heaven sent.
That's how this story always went.
Then tell me I'm your little whore;
Say the things you've said before.

So tell me, as I know you will
I know you will
I know
I know you

Me-Listens-Blank.thumb.png.4dc978b0b359c326eb87814cd15278a3.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 25

14 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

fail_001.png

Not too long ago, I did the same thing with my Hair folder. And I buy a LOT of hair...!

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Thank you Taya...……!! It took about two hours to get anything worthwhile...……….its a busy sim, so running four viewers and adding spotlights, and cranking up the graphics will only go one way...……...Plus being chatted to...…..BUT I got some in the end, but not the shadowy moody shot I hoped for. But yeah......here Skye is looking very cool and smug as always...….and me? I'm exhausted after all that effort and I'm thinking...…….is it worth it? BUT obviously...…..IT IS!

Todays lesson is that only no lag sims work for all the Newells…………..and two hours is a big chunk of my SL time...…… :) 

It was worthwhile seeing the results

• Thanks 1