How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Maybe I have a soft spot for these kind of things, but this thread hitting 1,000 pages is kinda cool if you ask me! Also, that fact that our milestone is corresponding with the end of the 2010’s and beginning of 2020 is amazing!

Is anyone planning  or thinking of a special post? Maybe a selection of Picts that you posted here? I’ve been posting in this thread almost daily for over a year and a half now and was just wondering what if anything you guys were thinking 🤔?

Remember the Bunny 🐰 poster?! 😘

Haha 🤣  ... that was fun

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Maybe I have a soft spot for these kind of things, but this thread hitting 1,000 pages is kinda cool if you ask me! Also, that fact that our milestone is corresponding with the end of the 2010’s and beginning of 2020 is amazing!

Is anyone planning  or thinking of a special post? Maybe a selection of Picts that you posted here? I’ve been posting in this thread almost daily for over a year and a half now and was just wondering what if anything you guys were thinking 🤔?

Remember the Bunny 🐰 poster?! 😘

Haha 🤣  ... that was fun

I was thinking the same. Maybe a theme like we did on the bunnies, but a celebration of 1,000 pages is what we should do.

• Like 5

Sorry, no bunnies in this post...

1665471115_RaeandRileyatLLWinterWonderland2019_pixlr1_v2.thumb.jpg.b2796e5428327e23f6dbb7d52eb120e8.jpg

... Just Riley and I at The Winter Wonderland here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Winter Wonderland 2/157/7/21

I also wanted to send a shout-out to @Garden Mole as well as the rest of the team that created those regions, especially for  those little touches like the sounds of footsteps and wind and gusting snow along the ground. I've been coming back for years now so its a kind of developed into an annual tradition. Since this is Riley's first Christmas I had to show her the lights.

2042986633_RaeandRileyatLLWinterWonderland2_pixlr_2.thumb.jpg.e00a9cbc838d35302be82746c32b124b.jpg

(Yes we're sitting in a sleigh; AITUI - Getaway Sleigh. It's wearable but only moves as fast as you can run. Still beats trying to snowboard with an infant! Maybe next year...)

• Like 33

855554046_NewShirt.thumb.png.5393d94e48465f71f52a2b5d9c470252.png

Found myself a new shirt. One where the collar wasn't either crazy spiky or weirdly rigged to follow my chin's movements. And it came tucked. Men who don't tuck their shirts shouldn't be trusted. It also came with a tie version, but it's Thursday so that felt a bit too dressed up.

Raw shot, slightly cropped since I shot it in my AO, and the lighting setup is just how I've lit my home.

• Like 32

1 minute ago, Panteleeva said:

p.s 2020 will be year of white metal rat ,so for 1000th page will be us wearing white&metallic

Having me wear white costs extra. 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 3