How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

The mind boggles as to what exactly you were doing last night, on second thoughts maybe not .........

I think that it may, at least according to the forum's rules, be what we would refer to as 'unspeakable'. Perhaps if asked nicely, I can be persuaded to offer a first-hand experience though. Grins.

Meanwhile, Neph ... Has found out that she's a witch (though seriously, who's surprised?)!

Duellist

• Like 28
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Not too long ago, I did the same thing with my Hair folder. And I buy a LOT of hair...!

Sounds like me with hair, so you could be either new cousin IT or an Ewok but glad I'm not only capable of this mistake; lol! :D Hope rain hasn't hit you too bad in your part of county as you live in same one as me in seriousness! *hugs*

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 1

My blog site is borked thanks to the latest WordPress update. So, until it gets rebuilt (because rolling back did nothing), I'll only be posting on Flickr.  grrrrrr... lkdfjlkafjlksdjf;kldasjf 
Anyway, I hope everyone else has a better day than me.

Winter: Day 4

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 27
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I'm cheating a little, this is actually a costume I've set up for an event tomorrow. 

nightqueen_006.thumb.jpg.2963b74b130a3c5352abbe8cdab3cbf3.jpg

nightqueen_009.thumb.jpg.f6e098a737fb4babfeb925d0978536c5.jpg

I was really annoyed that my eyes were closed in the first one, I caught some great movement in the skirt though.

That is GORGEOUS, Matty! Matches your eyes so well too. ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1