How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I came back in world with Skye to tidy up our pose balls......and got a couple of sister shots...…….before we called it a day...….

SL10.png

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

This is soooo cool, love the pose, and the EXPRESSION!!! Especially yours, Belinda - although I'm a bit worried over the devious plans you seems to be making ;)

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

This is soooo cool, love the pose, and the EXPRESSION!!! Especially yours, Belinda - although I'm a bit worried over the devious plans you seems to be making ;)

Thank you Taya...……!! It took about two hours to get anything worthwhile...……….its a busy sim, so running four viewers and adding spotlights, and cranking up the graphics will only go one way...……...Plus being chatted to...…..BUT I got some in the end, but not the shadowy moody shot I hoped for. But yeah......here Skye is looking very cool and smug as always...….and me? I'm exhausted after all that effort and I'm thinking...…….is it worth it? BUT obviously...…..IT IS!

Todays lesson is that only no lag sims work for all the Newells…………..and two hours is a big chunk of my SL time...…… :) 

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4