Farewell... (soon)

Oz Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oz,

You have completely destroyed my faith in Linden Lab by saying 'Soon' and then giving an actual date!  Don't you know it is Corporate Policy NEVER to give dates and only make devious innuendo-laden hints about when things will actually happen!

So long, and thanks for all the (virtual) fish.

xxx

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Очень грустно, когда уходит прекрасный человек и замечательный сотрудник, вторая жизнь, которую мы так любим. Спасибо за вашу потрясающую работу, чтобы насладиться второй жизнью нашего потрясающего виртуального мира! Мы надеемся, что вы оставили достойных преемников и нам не нужно беспокоиться о будущем виртуального мира Second Life и нас самих в нем. Желаю прекрасного отдыха на пенсии. мы всегда будем помнить вас добрым словом ♥

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Odaks said:

Amazing work in an amazing organisation seems to demand so much more than just the simple words of "thank you", but what else can be said?

Thank you!

Oh yeah and THANK YOU!  Thank you for helping to make this "magic".  I often tell people SL is made up of paper, math and magic, and I think love is in there too but it is still most certainly "magic".  

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.