What Are You Binge Watching?

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm just finishing The Forsyte Saga on YouTube, and realising that I have a different reaction to the characters than I did the first time round*.  Anyway, this is the English upper-middle class being decorously pained.  Irritatingly a link to the series can't be embedded, but the channel on which it's shown is Daisy Mason.

*Irene now seems consistently wooden and charmless, while Soames has a rich and developing inner life.

forsyte-saga.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added a picture.
  • Like 2

Currently binge watching The Expanse , then I'm going to watch both seasons of The Orville then if this beer virus still a thing ( likely big yes) I'm gonna pass more time by watching the classic era of Doctor Who series one through twenty six. And classic era part II the rtd & moffat eras. Since who ended in 2017 with Capaldi. Whatever that rubbish is with the last two series of who it's been discarded by the power of Mind Bleach. 

• Like 2

I've been checking out this guys channel lately, because he has some pretty interesting topics..

After the past week or so of seeing people going at each other on the net and other places..This video felt pretty good to watch..

It kind of puts into perspective just how fortunate and special each one of us are.. The long long chain of things that had to happen so that we could be here right now..

it was really neat and relaxing and felt good to watch..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 6/20/2020 at 12:59 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

it was really neat and relaxing and felt good to watch.

There was a TV series some years ago (BBC I think) - "You're amazing!". Probably a very similar subject, on all the amazing things about the human body. Might be worth tracking it down if possible Ceka.

I binged The Witcher on Netflix.
You really have to be familiar with the lore & characters though. (Polish, historical, fantasy).
(I'm not polish lol).
Three games in the series, the last being a monumental worldwide success for the devs.

State of the art special effects. Especially the ultra grisly sword fights.
I don't go to the movies or anything and the story seemed to fizzle out a bit at the end.
For the production qualities alone I'd give it a 12 out of 10.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 8:25 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Stargate: Atlantis.. Amazon Prime.. i give it 10 stars!! My wife gives it 11 just for a young Jason Momoa... 

Jason Momoa 8x10 Photo Stargate: Atlantis, Conan the Barbarian ...

If she hasn't seen him in Conan The Barbarian yet, then this is a must see for her..

He was really good in it.. Plus he acts pretty good in it too..hehehehe

Also just have to add an interview.. as well..She will enjoy it..

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 6/25/2020 at 8:37 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

If she hasn't seen him in Conan The Barbarian yet, then this is a must see for her..

He was really good in it.. Plus he acts pretty good in it too..heheheh

Also just have to add an interview.. as well..She will enjoy it..

heheh

This is me you are talkin to here... We OWN that DVD..  I think he did a better job than Arnie, but Arnie is a classic.. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.