What Are You Binge Watching?

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/28/2020 at 1:33 AM, Beth Macbain said:

I’ve been sitting here binging this since I got home from work and I’m 5 episodes in.

Y’all, I can’t. This is hell to watch but I cannot stop.

I just watched that too.  Just horrendous, horrid, awful 

Just watched this too.  Supposedly based on a true story but dramatised.  I wanted to slap Debra silly

• Like 1

I am not often in need of a fluffy tear jerker kind of programme but right now, this helped me massively and when the season ended at the end of the binge I was like wwwhhaaaaaat  wheres the next episode? wtf  tears it cant end now

Season 2 before the end of the year or Soon 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Floris (with Rutger Hauer)

I'm currently watching Season 2 Episode 1, "The Copper Dog", so no spoilers please.

Don't think there's much danger of that mate!

I'm currently 'bingeing' all kinds of stuff....but as my site's probably highly illegal I'm sayin' nuffin'!   🤐

I just finished watching The Black Spot a couple days ago, that's such a good show, working on The Protector now (both of those are dubbed shows, just like Dark, so if you're not into that, you might not like them lol).  Before that I was watching The Stranger.

Yesterday hubby and I watched 6 Underground and the day before Freaks...both really good movies. We're also still watching (as slowly as we can, sigh, we can't prolong them forever lmao) the rest of The Ranch and OITNB. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Please tell me someone else watched The Tiger King in the same way people rubberneck driving past a car crash?  

IT

WAS 

JUST 

INSANE

but I couldn't stop watching 😱

I actually have not watched any of it.  I'm debating whether or not I want to squeeze it in.

But.... We got some of the tigers and bears relocated to our Wild Animal Sactuary:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/39-tigers-from-netflix-series-tiger-king-are-now-living-in-a-colorado-animal-sanctuary

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I actually have not watched any of it.  I'm debating whether or not I want to squeeze it in.

But.... We got some of the tigers and bears relocated to our Wild Animal Sactuary:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/39-tigers-from-netflix-series-tiger-king-are-now-living-in-a-colorado-animal-sanctuary

Thats good to know.  At least they are getting better care

• Like 1

Spooks, Our Girl, Waking the Dead from the BBC's back catalog. Then we get to the stuff I can play locally even if the internet is out.....

The entire criterion collection of the works of Kurosawa.

My more-or-less-complete Studio Ghibli collection.

My collection of almost every Dr Who episode from Hartnell to present ("almost" because of course some episodes have been lost)

Bab5 (all of it, movies and spinoffs included)

Firefly (and Serenity, of course)

Then there's my Star Trek collection, which does not include the animated series, the reboot movies, Discovery or Picard but is otherwise complete.

If we're still in lockdown after that lot runs out there's this small stack of anime that I keep meaning to "watch the rest of"... but then it will be time for an 8-movie star wars main-arc marathon - or 9, because "Rise" will probably have been added to the collection before I get to the end of the above list.

And then, since I'll be in the mood for movie marathons at that point, running the extended editions of the hobbit and LotR trilogies back to back should do it :D

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.