What Are You Binge Watching?

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

This is me you are talkin to here... We OWN that DVD..  I think he did a better job than Arnie, but Arnie is a classic.. 

I wish they would do a 2 with him, but they said he's to big of a star now for a Conan 2..That they probably couldn't afford him or something like that after Aqua mans success..

I'd much rather seen him in Conan than Aqua man.

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Currently binging The Expanse on Prime while simultaneously reading the series.

Watching The Good Place and Frontier on Netflix. I don’t know what took me so long to finally watch The Good Place. It’s great!

What the Fork!?!

• Haha 2

On 7/3/2020 at 8:20 PM, Tarina Sewell said:

I hate to bring it up but, I just finally watched the last episode of GOT and I have to say... it sucked.  neway. just thought I would put it out there again.

I was really disappointed by how the show runners ruined the final season of an otherwise great series. I ended up watching multiple reviewers on youtube who broke down each episode and all of the story problems. It made me feel a little better. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I was really disappointed by how the show runners ruined the final season of an otherwise great series. I ended up watching multiple reviewers on youtube who broke down each episode and all of the story problems. It made me feel a little better. 

I will have to look into the reviewers but yeah.. that one epic part... I was like. wth? why?  And it just made no sense to me. lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.