What Are You Binge Watching?

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

I'm late to this party, just wrapping up season one (2017). But from what I've seen so far, Jason Bateman kicks ass in this series on Netflix.

Oh yea, it gets even better.  I love that show.

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2020 at 2:53 AM, Cindy Evanier said:

Please tell me someone else watched The Tiger King in the same way people rubberneck driving past a car crash?  

IT

WAS 

JUST 

INSANE

but I couldn't stop watching 😱

I was watching an episode here and there but recently just binge watched the entire thing. The documentary was just crazy from beginning to end. 

I know you want the merch Cindy... https://officialjoeexoticstore.com/collections/tanks

• Haha 1

My girl and I are currently binging on "How to Get Away with murder".  It's fun because I literally want every character to get murdered (I originally didn't want Oliver to, but, nah, through him into the sausage grinder, too, now).

What We Do in the Shadows is back for season 2 and it's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. Definitely 5 stars. It airs on TV on FX but is on Hulu as well.

It's based off of a movie which is equally as great and two of the actors from the movie are producers for the TV show.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

What We Do in the Shadows is back for season 2 and it's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. Definitely 5 stars. It airs on TV on FX but is on Hulu as well.

It's going to be starting on BBC 2 in the UK this week or next, i quite enjoyed the first series so will be watching the new one if i can

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Echopraxia said:

I scream-laughed my way through the 1st season. I'm waiting for the full 2nd season to be released so I can binge on it. So underrated and so hilarious. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I scream-laughed my way through the 1st season. I'm waiting for the full 2nd season to be released so I can binge on it. So underrated and so hilarious. 

The 2nd season is a million times funnier if you can believe that. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 1:39 AM, Jerilynn Lemon said:

I'm late to this party, just wrapping up season one (2017). But from what I've seen so far, Jason Bateman kicks ass in this series on Netflix.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:44 AM, BinBash said:

Oh yea, it gets even better.  I love that show.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

(small spoiler alert!)

They blew away the attorney...did not see that coming at all!

Bring on season 4, soonish.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.