What are you Eating Today?

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

image.jpg.309c3f492c242b2607a44e545c1ba81a.jpg

This is what I just had for dinner (the toast, not the knife, obviously). Because Sunday and lazy. And a few days before pay day. So much noms! Such wow! 🤤

Switch the toast to an English muffin and this was my breakfast today.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gregorian Chant said:

I tried Vegemite on buttered toast for the first time. I half expected to have this reaction, but surprisingly enough, I end up liking it.

If you find Vegemite palatable you should look out for Marmite only differences it tastes nicer (i think) and it's sticky rather than thick paste

SGN4300.jpg

I just had cream cheese schmear on top of a raisin bagel for breakfast. And coffee. I'm not a coffee person and I just drink whatever they have out.

Update: Lunch was Pad See Ew from the farmer's market. Unfortunately, the noodles were not as saucy as they could have been.

Edited by Bree Giffen

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I hope nobody minds that I refresh this old thread...

Today I bought some chicken breasts and made something that I am not sure how is called in English, but you might know it under the name schnitzel. In my country we call it "Řízek" and it is a very favorite food here, usually eaten with potatoes or potato salad.

IMG_20220209_160918.thumb.jpg.ab0fd25f8d7f09aece93c0560378b3b7.jpg

rizek.jpg.df345a545b1e8e7cc13e6089bbcc228b.jpg

(First photo is my, second from internet.)

Bon appetit to everyone eating right now 🍽️😉

• Like 3

I am already done with the dinner, and I am so full, I can barely move. Vegetarian gratin with broccoli, carrots, leek, beans and tagliatelle in a sauce of creme fraiche, cheese, fine chopped garlic and chili. Rice on the side, garlic bread and a salad.

I had a very small breakfast, 2 Weetabix in soured kefir milk with sugar substitute. No lunch.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.