What are you Eating Today?

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Jules Catlyn said:

No urine involved and it comes in a larger number of varieties. DON'T DISS THE DROP!! 🤬

Yeah, yeah, yeah. How do you know that none of that large number of varieties contains urine? I tasted the drop brought back by my Dutch friend Connie, so I know!!! Alwin wasn't able to convince me otherwise and nor will you!!!!!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. How do you know that none of that large number of varieties contains urine? I tasted the drop brought back by my Dutch friend Connie, so I know!!! Alwin wasn't able to convince me otherwise and nor will you!!!!!

As many variants as cheese! More yucky bacteria in cheese and you probably don't like all cheese either!! DROP RULEZ!!

• Like 1

My internist wrote a recommendation/referral to have my gallbladder removed after I had an ultrasound on Tuesday.  Everything that I've eaten for the last 2 months to 3 months has made me intensely ill.   Drinks don't seem to bother me, tho.  I'll probably have some cocoa in a little bit.  Throw some marshmallows on top.  I've wanted a big homemade hamburger with avocado and tomato and onions & cheese on a big toasty bun for days now.  I know I won't be able to eat one any time soon.  😭🤢🍔

IMG_20190919_060336174.jpg

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
Took a picture of my cutesy marshmallows
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

My internist wrote a recommendation/referral to have my gallbladder removed after I had an ultrasound on Tuesday.  Everything that I've eaten for the last 2 months to 3 months has made me intensely ill.   Drinks don't seem to bother me, tho.  I'll probably have some cocoa in a little bit.  Throw some marshmallows on top.  I've wanted a big homemade hamburger with avocado and tomato and onions & cheese on a big toasty bun for days now.  I know I won't be able to eat one any time soon.  😭🤢🍔

IMG_20190919_060336174.jpg

Just think how nice it will be afterwards to taste your favourites, though take it from me you'll need to watch your intake as your tum will probably get a bit rounder after the op.  Sorry, hope it goes well. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThorinII said:

Seen in a restaurant in Frankfurt (1h north of my hometown)

The big sign  on top reads: "We ask our dear guests to pay mushroom meals immediately"

and the sign right behind that reads: "If you tolerate our meals, you're healthy"

What is it with you Germans? When I was young, a local hardware store was owned by a German family. Over the service desk at the rear of the store was a sign that read "If we don't have it, you don't need it."

• Like 1

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

What is it with you Germans? When I was young, a local hardware store was owned by a German family. Over the service desk at the rear of the store was a sign that read "If we don't have it, you don't need it."

That's German humor :)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

What is wrong with people?!? Salt and sweet do not go together!  freakout.gif.0e2c9f7caedd4ab4d9f13adffa109b5d.gif

gibbssmack.gif.990d27294aea89a718c9b3d344796bd6.gif

omg ,you never had chocolate covered pretzels before?:o

you have to just try one,you just don't know what you are missing.. Trust me! \o/

choc-pretzels-3-680x853.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.