Do you think you are an interesting person in SL?

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you were to look at yourself in SL, like the things you do in SL and how you interact with others, how would you describe yourself? Are you an interesting person to be with? If you became the subject of an SL documentary and had a camera crew following you around would it be worth watching?

Edited by Bree Giffen
Spelling

Would the crew mind watching me apparently doing nothing for ages?  Certainly if they watched me in rp they might find the story and setting interesting, and if they caught me talking to someone they might well perk up, but mostly I'm pootling with land, or in IM, or am looking outworld.

• Like 2

If I was "mic'ed up" so you could hear my reactions to when some idiot scatters fullbright around his "photogenic sim" or can see my crowdsourcing for replies to terrible chatup lines, that could be quite interesting; but just a camera would be pretty dull I think.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

No I am not interesting enough but a documentary crew might find it amusing for about 5 minutes while I explain to new resident's it's not classy to get naked in my store and ask me or my customers to jump on the furniture with them.

Ok, so I should stop doing that then?

Ok.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bree Giffen said:

If you were to look at yourself in SL, like the things you do in SL and how you interact with others, how would you describe yourself? Are you an interesting person to be with? If you became the subject of an SL documentary and had a camera crew following you around would it be worth watching?

Yes. Without a doubt yes.

No, I am not conceited. I am a realist.

Bahahaha!

Ignore the laughing part, I'm serious about the first two lines.

Because the documentary would be all about how bored people need to quit SL because you have to go find your fun and I find it every time I'm in-world because I do stuff, I don't stand around all day at deathly-quiet nudie beaches trying to do a hookup in IMs and neither do I burn hours and hours on a sky-platform trying to make money in SL by creating stuff (been there, done that) - so yes: Hanging out with me is DOING STUFF!

NO, not poseball-dancing at some club blasting annoying gestures every 30 seconds, either!

Honest and for true!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

If you became the subject of an SL documentary and had a camera crew following you around would it be worth watching?

Oh yes! I'm sure fans of Slow television would love to watch a builder's avatar standing around for hours doing nothing apparent while the builder was busy working in Blender or cammed in on an object half a sim away.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

If a camera crew was following me it would be because I'm running for office as a Republican and they are trying to dig up dirt.

Closets are for amateurs, I built a whole room for my skeletons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.