SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

19 minutes ago, Kiera Clutterbuck said:

I'm upset and disturbed because I can't find anything to complain about right now.

Did you get your new groups?  

I'm going to start a protest because many of us haven't got them yet and we've paid the same money as everyone else, but obviously are not getting the same benefits.

• Haha 8

44 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Did you get your new groups?  

I'm going to start a protest because many of us haven't got them yet and we've paid the same money as everyone else, but obviously are not getting the same benefits.

I have not received mine yet! Let's do an online petition too! SO UNFAIR. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Well, rejoyce!
The Bellisserian just posted a very exclusive interview with Patch Linden in which he announces that the plan is to release a finished region every other day (but do allow for some irregularity due to weekends and holidays). This same plan is also being announced in Patch's "meet the Lindens" event and should show up in the transcripts.

From the interview: "I am happy to pass along the news from Patch that Linden Lab and Linden Department of Public Works are going to strive to bring a new region of Linden homes online every other day moving forward. Patch said, 'we may have some gaps which could last anywhere between a day to several days and especially on the weekends," but the increased deployment rate should make those waiting for new homes very happy.' "

See https://thebellisserian.wixsite.com/news/super-secret-page

Whilst I was writing this post, Inara Pey also reported on the new release schedule:
https://modemworld.me/2019/06/24/special-patch-linden-on-the-new-linden-homes-release-process/

Official announcement by Patch Linden:

Yes but what time of day will they be released ? 

21 minutes ago, Frankief said:

Yes but what time of day will they be released ? 

Any time they choose. Keep a eye on the map, forums and everywhere else for clues. I know it doesnt help but we all have the same 'no time' information as you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

But the time of day matters a lot. If they release some every other day but allways at  let's say 4pm SLT (when LL employees go home) that would allways be 1am MY time (European time) and I will be asleep ... as all the other Europeans!

As they have said that they will not be issuing updates or notices for the weekly small releases (only for larger releases like the next theme) they certainly won't be telling us at what time. I would expect it might vary from day to day by the odd hour or so,  but going on past releases it seems to be the morning SL time (US time), which is late afternoon/evening for Europe. Just as it was yesterday.

We know releases will come approximately 3 times a week, Mon, Wed, Fri (with some variation depending on holidays and other factors). That's all you can work with for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just as a point of interest I've been watching for new releases and many times today (Australian time) the same houseboat and one traditional house keeps showing up but gives "The theme and house selection you have chosen is temporarily sold out. Please select another combination and then try again" message. So if anyone is really keen hang in there, if that's a glitch both may be available soon(™)!

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It’s only 5am SLT..perhaps they will release  them at a “waking hours” time for SLT.

I'm in NZ its Wednesday already. Soooooo @Patch Linden when are the homes being release today being a NZ Wednesday or on a NZ Thursday which for you late arrivers is a Wednesday? Please remember we are +19hrs ahead, come release times.🇳🇿

• Haha 1

Normally, when you make a change in IT you do it when everyone is available that might be needed in case it goes wrong.  Hence maintenance windows.  Obviously this isn't going to happen during a maintenance window but the middle of the work day for the Lindens makes the most sense.  We have seen that in the past with releases if I am not mistaken.  I think that last night's time was an anomaly and only that late because they were waiting until after the talk with Patch.   No one wants to do a major release or change then run out the door only to get called back or to be stuck in traffic and unable to mitigate the issue you got paged for until you drag your butt thru traffic.  Just a guess based on experience with change management in IT, not based on something I read.  As I am still waiting for a house, I will be watching closely with everyone else to see if there is a pattern to the time of releases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Still no new houses a friend as been looking all day long since the start.  They should not have let anything be released until the had finished it all. This is a ripoff tfor people who pay   

a yearly subscription them spend most of the year try to get a house .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Frankief said:

Still no new houses a friend as been looking all day long since the start.  They should not have let anything be released until the had finished it all. This is a ripoff tfor people who pay   

a yearly subscription them spend most of the year try to get a house .

The new homes were first released on April 15, so no one has spent "most of the year" trying to get one.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Shinzon Fang said:

I Have the same problem payed my subscription (Yearly ) on April 5 and have had not seen any new houses/ boathouse available. I have looked 3-4 hours day but nothing there  will the Lindens give me a refund as this is a a ripoff. 

Considering the fact that nothing in the Premium member agreement states that you are guaranteed to get a new home when you want one, I'm going to say "no, there will not be a refund". But this is not the place to request refunds in any event; contact Support and see if you can convince them that you have been ripped off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Shinzon Fang said:

I Have the same problem payed my subscription (Yearly ) on April 5 and have had not seen any new houses/ boathouse available. I have looked 3-4 hours day but nothing there  will the Lindens give me a refund as this is a a ripoff. 

Will you also be paying LL back the 300/month plus the 1000 sign-up bonus you pocketed? Go back to 42 groups instead of 70? Wait endlessly to get into full regions when premium members just waltz in? Or give up the right to 1024sqm TIER FREE mainland?

No, didn't think so.

You have a guaranteed RIGHT to one of the new LL homes. You are NOT guaranteed to get one. So get yourself some mainland or keep trying.
You alternative is to just cancel your subscription, the diminished competition would be welcome to everyone else who keep trying without whining.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 3