Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Houses going in toward the south perimeter of the new area.  This is SSPE136 looking northwest.

sspe136.thumb.jpg.ba0296935d124f0c65baf0385963bcc9.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tinatickles Cummings said:

Any update on the houseboat availability?

 

Follow this thread and enable email notification for updates.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blush Bravin said:

Follow this thread and enable email notification for updates.

 

yeah, I did that, not getting any updates.  Not even a vague eta. It makes it hard to plan my second life. I got premier mostly for the new homes.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tinatickles Cummings said:

yeah, I did that, not getting any updates.  Not even a vague eta. It makes it hard to plan my second life. I got premier mostly for the new homes.

 

 

You arent getting updates because there are no updates yet. Only that Patches soon on meter moved from 'soon' to 'soon-ish'. Make up your own mind which is better of the two. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking forward to the 20th, but I have a feeling it will be a bit longer.

Huni row boat_008.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 11:19 AM, fairlyprincess said:

clickin' it up a notch!  : )

 

PatchVerySoonish.png

What is the LM for this clock ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Spotted on my morning ride around, at one of the new underpasses...on the road to Nowhere...SL Metro bus 042...not sure where the driver has gone, probably parked it for a quick ciggy, (but I guess it's night time now in SL so we'll let him off) No bus stop though...a bit lax of the Bellisseria department of public transport if you ask me...😁

1209608871_areabeforebuild20198_001.thumb.png.f2336ee957090805fdbf5d0994bd9197.png

630119308_areabeforebuild20199_001.thumb.png.e18a019928a84e5427028aa9ceccc304.png

You can get on the bus though if you want to wait for the next driver :)...

1934921074_Metrobus1.jpg.5404e1f1d9ff590415f63a0a619a2b95.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Admiring the landscaping again in the new areas...some really love touches, like this little stepping stone pathway which starts on one road side and winds round amongst the houses with places to sit along the way. Lovely job!! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE89/58/162/28

Will definitely be photographing 'properly' here when the region   is finally released.

pathway_001.thumb.png.2cb7a22b83c2793a3e538dfd02b61873.png

1903920641_pathway2a.jpg.69385b1885e295776cae684d79da4fc8.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Spotted on my morning ride around, at one of the new underpasses...on the road to Nowhere...SL Metro bus 042...not sure where the driver has gone, probably parked it for a quick ciggy, (but I guess it's night time now in SL so we'll let him off) No bus stop though...a bit lax of the Bellisseria department of public transport if you ask me...😁

630119308_areabeforebuild20199_001.thumb.png.e18a019928a84e5427028aa9ceccc304.png

You can get on the bus though if you want to wait for the next driver :)...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is SSP83 and SSP84 on the map - SSP84 we've seen before with what we think are some sort of trailers, though they are not currently there.

image.png.4890467e2826a3cf7c4f697b8526fac3.png

 

And this version of SSP83 now exists up north of the SSP continent

image.png.8c887a90324ca18a3ba032df038e056b.png

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Admiring the landscaping again in the new areas...some really love touches, like this little stepping stone pathway which starts on one road side and winds round amongst the houses with places to sit along the way. Lovely job!! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE89/58/162/28

Will definitely be photographing 'properly' here when the region   is finally released.

pathway_001.thumb.png.2cb7a22b83c2793a3e538dfd02b61873.png

1903920641_pathway2a.jpg.69385b1885e295776cae684d79da4fc8.jpg

The one who created it must love his/her job. Garden Mole?

Good for us!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daybreak at Jamesborough ---   I have to say that the new areas are looking really pretty. More landscaping than many of the original release regions. This is a very pretty "creek" in the midst of a neighborhood.  

 

957922502_earlymornJamesborough.thumb.jpg.df56a84035426a42418c0a58fb09c707.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

So this is SSP83 and SSP84 on the map - SSP84 we've seen before with what we think are some sort of trailers, though they are not currently there.

image.png.4890467e2826a3cf7c4f697b8526fac3.png

 

And this version of SSP83 now exists up north of the SSP continent

image.png.8c887a90324ca18a3ba032df038e056b.png

 

Those must really be tucked away. I went to check it out. Maybe they don't rez for me, I have not come across anything.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pixelz Teebrook said:

Those must really be tucked away. I went to check it out. Maybe they don't rez for me, I have not come across anything.

They are on SSP, which is the original building area for Bellisseria. Only Linden staff and Moles can access those regions.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon-O-meter question --- I apparently am very confused.  The Soon-O-meter now says "very soonish", but the meter doesn't belong to Patch and appears to only be changeable by the owner. So does the meter have anything FACTUAL connected with it, or is it just for fun.  

 

image.png.52a3a0822671ae1a191a7d7b355c29d6.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It appears to be relatively accurate, however not as a true measure of time!  @Chic Aeon  

I believe it has still one more stage of Soon(TM) before the Welcome Wagon rolls out 😆

 Image result for mathematical relativity humour

 

Edited by BJoyful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pixelz Teebrook said:

Those must really be tucked away. I went to check it out. Maybe they don't rez for me, I have not come across anything.

Search for SSP83 and then move up just north of the full SSP continent.  You'll see a few random regions, named SSPXnnn, that match the SSPnn regions, but appear to have some slight changes to them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Search for SSP83 and then move up just north of the full SSP continent.  You'll see a few random regions, named SSPXnnn, that match the SSPnn regions, but appear to have some slight changes to them.

The new Trailer park looks pretty nice. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

The new Trailer park looks pretty nice. 

Now the next guessing game begins: 

1) Which regions around that SSP83 / SSP84 area (and any other area) will contain the trailer homes? 

2) How many will initially be released? 

3) When will the release happen?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

3) When will the release happen?

SOON.

(The trademark is implied because I don't know how to type one...)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patch has an earworm.....

Quote

Patch Linden: Monday... Monday... dah nah nah nah nah

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...