SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Gallaudet -- coming soon to your refresher window (this is NOT an announcement :D). 

Seventeen plots on two sides of the waterway. Nice park on the south --- some premium sand plots with lovely rocks and landscaping on the north.     Four seconds?  :D

gallaudet.thumb.jpg.4d8f9482c8fdbdc863118eb490ebcf98.jpg

902454897_gallaudet2.thumb.jpg.8130adf675efb1cbedd9e2aed5c8df6c.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ooh! I'm sure this is old news for some, but it looks like they've finally connected sims down to the top of the lake! Or the "Bay of Fourze" as we're apparently calling it now... or the eye of Terminator Conan as I will forever call it :P

fence_083.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Teager said:

Ooh! I'm sure this is old news for some, but it looks like they've finally connected sims down to the top of the lake! Or the "Bay of Fourze" as we're apparently calling it now... or the eye of Terminator Conan as I will forever call it :P

fence_083.png

**squints her eyes and looks at it**

**Thinks to herself it looks like a Squishy Acorn**

• Haha 3

My photo of the eve. This is a gorgeous winding path that goes under one bridge with some pretty new round brick planters in evidence along with some new plants!  SSPE104 south.

SSPE104.thumb.jpg.cf446b706a9dd7e4802267a530d04bfa.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, Teager said:

terminator conan.jpg

Great! What is seen cannot be UNSEEN! *Mutters about how long it took to remember the spelling of Bellisseria, now mentally replaced with the spelling of Eye of Terminator Conan*

Friend: "Oh, so where do you live?"

Me: "Just above terminator Conan's hairline..."

Friend: "...huh?"

Me: "Belli-... Squishy-... Conan-... You know what, never mind. I live somewhere, okay!"

😎🤣

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Great! What is seen cannot be UNSEEN! *Mutters about how long it took to remember the spelling of Bellisseria, now mentally replaced with the spelling of Eye of Terminator Conan*

Friend: "Oh, so where do you live?"

Me: "Just above terminator Conan's hairline..."

Friend: "...huh?"

Me: "Belli-... Squishy-... Conan-... You know what, never mind. I live somewhere, okay!"

😎🤣

Could be worse someone is gonna end up living in his nose

• Haha 6