Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer this. The main focus of Linden Homes is the homes themselves. One of the main features is that the home does not count against your parcel prim count. That cost is absorbed by the main pa

Here are the locations we've added rezzing zone parcels:  Boat Rezzing Zones (Basically, look for a lighthouse ) : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plafil Waters/14/138/21 http://maps.second

Dogbone Island Municipal Airstrip is now open.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coral Waters/105/147/22

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

I was trying to own the retirement community thing... not deliver ice cream:

e26a692403fd87edb7bcfa5f14b34d0f.jpg

Eat it is more likely.

 I'll take two scoops, definitely, but A bike wine cart combo may go over bigger with retirees... afternoon cocktails by the pool, anyone

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Camming around the new sims, many things look the same of course, but not everything is. It is great to see some newish ideas mixed in with the old. I particularly liked this entryway.

 

entryway.thumb.jpg.378a932a34fd7267cdce50c1559ee912.jpg

The predicting game starts for possible third batch dates. I'm thinking 20th or 24th-26th June. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
8 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

cdffdcfb0f788135bcc80d7bf39a6f29.jpg

 

8 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

That road bridge will need railings. :ph34r:

 

I know the moles have a lot on their plates, no doubt being tugged between SL16B and Bellisseria.  However, I feel like the lack of railings on many of Bellisseria's bridges is a real hazard and one of the few legitimate criticisms of LDPW work thus far.  Why, just this week there was the tragic accident involving a young avatar in Normandale where surely lack of guard rails was a major contributing factor. It is my hope that basic safety engineering will not be overlooked in the build out of Belliseria's infrastructure.

 

Car Accident 3.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Camming around the new sims, many things look the same of course, but not everything is. It is great to see some newish ideas mixed in with the old. I particularly liked this entryway.

 

entryway.thumb.jpg.378a932a34fd7267cdce50c1559ee912.jpg

I spotted this one too whilst flying around yesterday and thought it looked really nice. Hadn't seen that front wall design before. So yeah, definitely agree.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found this for the upcoming SL16B celebrations regarding the special Town Hall Q&A events and all these dates are confirmed for 2pm SLT/PDT each day.

The one that relates to the new continent is Patch Linden on June 24th at 2pm SLT. We may hear more on 25th with Ebbe Linden. 

Meet the people behind Second Life. Here’s your chance to learn more about future plans for Second Life directly from executives via a series of special Town Hall Q&A events at SL16B. Participants include: Patch Linden (June 24), Oz & April Linden (June 25), Ebbe Linden (June 26), and Xiola & Strawberry Linden (June 27). All events at 2 p.m. (Pacific).

Source: https://secondlife.com/destinations/sl16b/sl16b_events

 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Here’s your chance to learn more about future plans for Second Life directly from executives via a series of special Town Hall Q&A events

 

we'r still waiting on the future plans of earlier meetings.. wait with new ones a bit...

(sorry daniel for your name on the quote!)

Edited by Fox Wijaya
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fox Wijaya said:

we'r still waiting on the future plans of earlier meetings.. wait with new ones a bit...

(sorry daniel for your name on the quote!)

Most of them are released from last year meetings. It's good the lab are holding these Q&A talks so we can keep updated on the latest progress. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

The predicting game starts for possible third batch dates. I'm thinking 20th or 24th-26th June. 

20th or 24-26th Sune.

In Bellissarian dialect, that's how June is pronounced. (So are all the other months; it just keeps things simple).

  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

While I would certainly LIKE to believe the new release will happen next week, I can't.  Let's think about what has happened before and what Abnor told us.   Even when it LOOKED like the houses or houseboats were all ready, even when there was infrastructure and landscaping -- and REGION NAMES -- there was still a long wait before the roll because everything still needed to be TESTED.

 

Now we can see which regions are being filled (or at least we have a very good guess) --

1983288872_June15th.thumb.png.f57542298d0e651575b0620b08ba2567.png

 

But there is STILL a lot of emptiness out there, and as someone who has built a few regions in her time I know what is involved.  The Lab "could" decide to release in the trickle theory but I think that would have more folks complaining than before.   So personally I am betting on July and most likely after or towards the end of the birthday celebration. 

 

1349387674_emptylands.thumb.png.3a8c4c2ee5057d58434efaf75cfc86b3.png

 

And as an aside, while I am not feeling the excitement factor with the SL16B regions, the Hop and Shop is looking great -- as well as these new areas for Bellisseria. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Most of them are released from last year meetings. It's good the lab are holding these Q&A talks so we can keep updated on the latest progress. 

It would be even nicer if they held them at a time when working USA people could attend. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

While I would certainly LIKE to believe the new release will happen next week, I can't.  Let's think about what has happened before and what Abnor told us.   Even when it LOOKED like the houses or houseboats were all ready, even when there was infrastructure and landscaping -- and REGION NAMES -- there was still a long wait before the roll because everything still needed to be TESTED.

This is true and you may be right, but they do seem to be moving much faster than last time & I believe that Patch dropped by the Queens Head yesterday & moved the clock up a notch. He could well just be being a tease & having fun, we have no way to know & should probably just relax & be in the moment. But I kinda feel he wouldn't have done that if it was going to be a July drop. Again- have fun with speculating, but maybe don't let lust of result lead to frustration. Mostly I still think that Patch will give 24 hour notice & getting too anxious before then isn't productive. Anticipation good, stress bad :)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

But there is STILL a lot of emptiness out there, and as someone who has built a few regions in her time I know what is involved.  The Lab "could" decide to release in the trickle theory but I think that would have more folks complaining than before.   So personally I am betting on July and most likely after or towards the end of the birthday celebration. 

This is pretty much what I've been saying every since they started this new building set within view of everyone.  While the Moles move fast, there is still a lot of partially done plots out there and I just can't see LL doing a release of only a couple of hundred at a time.  They'd be gone in less than 10 minutes and there would be more uproar than we have heard from the two previous releases combined.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...