SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

I think flat landscape look so boring, but when Garden Mole is finished, it looks totally different. The small height differences is utilized fully.

I would love to see his/her talent in other terrain. What could not be done in the hills and mountains. A trail around in the mountains, designed by Garden Mole, would be lovely. Maybe a waterfall.

• Like 2

I've been exploring the new regions (New Amsterdam, Jamesborough, old SSPE71 area), before the new homes are released. There are some lovely little spots to sit and relax, it's fun to see how the landscaping has developed. I found this pretty little brook in Jamesborough. There's a bench just behind me out of shot where you can sit.

757341976_Jamesborough1.thumb.png.653d483bfe2bacfdd6f681792a78ae5c.png

• Like 13

WARNING to all northern residents of Bellisseria: You should be concerned as there is evidence of HURRICANES in that area.

Snapshot_001.png

I love how the Lindens and Moles do these little things (this one is found under the water in Abiatti region) - and the truth is that this kind of stuff it literally all over the grid.

You'd be amazed at how many "Easter Eggs" are under Blake Sea. Whenever you go boating, turn on your minimap and look for those objects you always pass over. Stop your boat and cam down for a second or two. How many know about the hidden tresure under Barbarosa? Or the secret Pirate chest inside the hidden cave at Windlass? Or the phot of the real Lighthouse Crows Nest is modeled after - inside the Lighthouse?

Bellisseria is so new and hardly complete, there are hundreds upon hundreds of fun little things to be found. The newest airstrip in the "central sea" area? That island now has fund rainbow-colored statue by Adbor Mole - edit it and check the name Hahaha. And that Island is salt-and-peppered with greate little AVsitter objects. Nice photo-ops.

So this sunken house was created by Ancient Mole and owned by Contantine Linden. :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

WARNING to all northern residents of Bellisseria: You should be concerned as there is evidence of HURRICANES in that area.

I love how the Lindens and Moles do these little things (this one is found under the water in Abiatti region) - and the truth is that this kind of stuff it literally all over the grid.

That's so cool I love the Abiatti region coastline - the rocks are wonderful. I did see some fallen rocks under the water, but totally missed this bit...will have to go visit again, and since I'm always falling in the water shoudn't take me long ot find it lol. I agree, there are some wonderful little things like this around.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I think flat landscape look so boring, but when Garden Mole is finished, it looks totally different. The small height differences is utilized fully.

I would love to see his/her talent in other terrain. What could not be done in the hills and mountains. A trail around in the mountains, designed by Garden Mole, would be lovely. Maybe a waterfall.

Come to think of it, waterfalls are the one feature I haven't seen anywhere on Bellisseria. Even on the mainland they are rare, with most being in the tropical regions around the Mahulu volcano. But it would be cool to have a few to visit in the new areas!

Edited by Lukas Thetan
Because I hit submit too soon, and also to say the bolding in the quoted text was added by me.
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Atina0 said:

is it just me  ?  but i'm getting a lil  nervous .just hoping i'll be on time when the new batch is released 

I missed both rounds of the releases and feel that I’ll probably miss the next release, too. I’m hoping that the new themes will encourage people to abandon their houseboats. Even with auto-refresh, I’ve not been able to snag one. Just not fast enough. 

I don't mean to crush anyone's hopes, but the likelihood that those that missed out so far will be able to scoop up a home during the next release round is very very small. Especially considering the low volume of homes that are being prepared for this next round.

The best thing to do is sit back, relax, try to let go and just roll with it. 
Perhaps it would even be a good idea to buy yourself 1024sqm of mainland and live on that (there is an initial cost, but would be tier-free just like a Linden Home)

Then, when you know that the release of new homes is imminent, abandon the land (or make sure to be able to sell to someone on a moment's notice) and once you are sans land, repeatedly refresh to try to get one of the new homes until you either have one, or until they are all gone again.
And if you miss out again this time, get yourself some new mainland until the next batch of new Linden homes and do the dance all over again.

This is exactly what I would have done, had I not been fortunate enough to land myself a new Linden home during the first round.

So my point is this; Try, but don't try too hard, it will only lead to frustration. Go with an alternative until the prospects of getting a new Linden home are better and if you miss out again, go back to that alternative.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

So my point is this; Try, but don't try too hard, it will only lead to frustration. Go with an alternative until the prospects of getting a new Linden home are better and if you miss out again, go back to that alternative.

I haven’t invested a lot of time auto-refreshing. I did luck into a traditional house on the 2nd release. Somebody must have wanted a better location or got a coveted houseboat. It’s my alt that has been putting In a little extra effort  to get a houseboat. If that should happen, I’ll put the house back into the pool.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Good. I thought "Iodine" every time I saw Ondine.

Awww... the gods (and goddesses) would be unpleased. Ondine (also spelled Undine) was a nymph, a mythological spirit of the waters.  Now that LL has changed the name of her region, she's homeless.  Who knows what curses she may cast on Bellisseria mariners now?

• Haha 1

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

Awww... the gods (and goddesses) would be unpleased. Ondine (also spelled Undine) was a nymph, a mythological spirit of the waters.  Now that LL has changed the name of her region, she's homeless.  Who knows what curses she may cast on Bellisseria mariners now?

There's an Undine ocean sim off the coast of Jeogeot, so the mariners should be safe...

• Like 1