SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Well I just visited the building sites in Bellisseria and there are regions that look finished, ready to be taken, and others where's still a lot to be done.

Bur that is a nerverending story!
If they wait till all Belliseria is finished, we won't be moving in before August as the earliest ... but why should they?

In the first release they gave us about 30% of the homes that once will fill Bellisseria - in the second just the Pickle -
Why not open just a few more regions? and let  the others remain building sites!

Sorry if this is a stupid question: What is a BASH? and when will it end?

PS: found it in Leo.org - it is a big festival ... so the end will be 8th of July - right?

Very akward for me as I will be on a holiday then only carrying my netbook

Edited by Leora Jacobus

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question: What is a BASH? and when will it end?

PS: found it in Leo.org - it is a big festival ... so the end will be 8th of July - right?

Very akward for me as I will be on a holiday then only carrying my netbook

Bash is just another word for Celebration or Party or Festival type event.  The SL16B Celebration goes through July 8th.

I'm simply guessing that the next release will be no earlier than that date, but not necessarily on that date.  Possible sometime that week or the next -- and as I said, that is just my guess.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boudicca Amat said:

I'm standing here by a Houseboat I abandoned 5 mins ago ............no one's take it yet!! Where are you people!?? 😄

And on my netbook is running Autorefresh - no alarm yet! - I had three alarms earlier today so it's functioning .

47 minutes ago, Boudicca Amat said:

I'm standing here by a Houseboat I abandoned 5 mins ago ............no one's take it yet!! Where are you people!?? 😄

While plots that were abandoned ORIGINALLY showed up in the listing to be claimed, that is no longer happening --- this according to several reports from different people here on the forums. One apparently took 16 hours to appear again (apparently the person that gave it up was watching :D).  So while it will likely show up eventually, we have no way of knowing when that might be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

so slowly but surely it seems like a gacha automat. no matter how many hours I tried, no matter how many times my
browser reloads the page, I see every few days 1-2 times traditional and a houseboot was never there. If you click on a new house it is always gone. whether now or on
release day. ultra rare !!! all pay the same price but only a few get something.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Shennon said:

so slowly but surely it seems like a gacha automat. no matter how many hours I tried, no matter how many times my
browser reloads the page, I see every few days 1-2 times traditional and a houseboot was never there. If you click on a new house it is always gone. whether now or on
release day. ultra rare !!! all pay the same price but only a few get something.

Hang in there, Shennon.....new batches are coming! Easier to get a home when a huge release occurs...but you have to keep track of when it happens via posts in this forum section.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Fox Wijaya said:

what you describe is just a example of not following the blogs and forums, otherwise you would have known there is nothing available.
Also don't have to wait for new rumours, because it will be announced around the time the new release is pending.

I have been following the blogs.  It was rumored on the blogs that Monday is the day.  It would be fine to wait for an official announcement, but the houses are all gone 15 minutes after an official announcement, so we have to try as soon as a new rumor hits if we want any chance at a new home.  I just wish that there was an 'abandon current land and move to "x" option on the premium land selection site.  Then we could see whenever a space became available.

It appears to be necessary to post the link to Patch Linden's post again. Click the link, then near the top of the page, click "follow" and you will receive updates as they are posted.
Remember, if this post is not updated, it means that there is NO NEWS.

Click this on the page of the post above:
image.png.39ce26945ab658e97ca8aee99d74528c.png

• Like 2

Is that an accurate number? The 39 people following Patch's post? Only 39? 

We've had 39 threads created just today by different people wanting to know when they can get a house!

Edit: It actually looks like the number following that thread is closer to 1,100. That's so much better!

Edited by Beth Macbain
Added more stuff.
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Is that an accurate number? The 39 people following Patch's post? Only 39? 

Of course not, it's a screenshot of the "follow" button of a different thread.
I didn't realize that having a different number in the picture would confuse anyone.

15 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Of course not, it's a screenshot of the "follow" button of a different thread.
I didn't realize that having a different number in the picture would confuse anyone.

You say that like it was obvious that you, for some reason, took a screenshot of a different button than the one on the actual post you were linking to. I wasn't confused. I was disheartened that after all the people that have been pointed to that thread, only a few people actually bothered to follow it. 

Forgive me for not following your stream of thought in posting a link to a thread along with a screenshot of something completely different. 🙄

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

It appears to be necessary to post the link to Patch Linden's post again. Click the link, then near the top of the page, click "follow" and you will receive updates as they are posted.
Remember, if this post is not updated, it means that there is NO NEWS.

Click this on the page of the post above:
image.png.39ce26945ab658e97ca8aee99d74528c.png

Yes, I'm following that post that has not been updated in 20 days.  I guess what I'm saying is, I would like an update. Regular updates.  So that we can plan.  

2 hours ago, tinatickles Cummings said:

Yes, I'm following that post that has not been updated in 20 days.  I guess what I'm saying is, I would like an update. Regular updates.  So that we can plan.  

Well, rejoyce!
The Bellisserian just posted a very exclusive interview with Patch Linden in which he announces that the plan is to release a finished region every other day (but do allow for some irregularity due to weekends and holidays). This same plan is also being announced in Patch's "meet the Lindens" event and should show up in the transcripts.

From the interview: "I am happy to pass along the news from Patch that Linden Lab and Linden Department of Public Works are going to strive to bring a new region of Linden homes online every other day moving forward. Patch said, 'we may have some gaps which could last anywhere between a day to several days and especially on the weekends," but the increased deployment rate should make those waiting for new homes very happy.' "

See https://thebellisserian.wixsite.com/news/super-secret-page

Whilst I was writing this post, Inara Pey also reported on the new release schedule:
https://modemworld.me/2019/06/24/special-patch-linden-on-the-new-linden-homes-release-process/

Official announcement by Patch Linden:

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
Edit#2 : Added Patch's official announcement
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Well, rejoyce!
The Bellisserian just posted a very exclusive interview with Patch Linden in which he announces that the plan is to release a finished region every other day (but do allow for some irregularity due to weekends and holidays). This same plan is also being announced in Patch's "meet the Lindens" event and should show up in the transcripts.

From the interview: "I am happy to pass along the news from Patch that Linden Lab and Linden Department of Public Works are going to strive to bring a new region of Linden homes online every other day moving forward. Patch said, 'we may have some gaps which could last anywhere between a day to several days and especially on the weekends," but the increased deployment rate should make those waiting for new homes very happy.' "

See https://thebellisserian.wixsite.com/news/super-secret-page

Whilst I was writing this post, Inara Pey also reported on the new release schedule:
https://modemworld.me/2019/06/24/special-patch-linden-on-the-new-linden-homes-release-process/

Thank you so much!  That is very helpful information!

13 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well, shoot, what will people be able to complain about now?

I know:
"WHAT??? They release only one region per two days? They should stop being lazy and get 500 regions ready every day!"

/me readies her clue-by-four...

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
Couldn't find my clue-by-four, setteling for a somewhat aged trout to slap people over the head with.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I already saw someone in one of the groups complaining about the new releases coming in small batches because they're just going to be disappointed every single day when they miss out. 

No matter what they do, someone is going to be angry about how they have been personally offended. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I already saw someone in one of the groups complaining about the new releases coming in small batches because they're just going to be disappointed every single day when they miss out. 

No matter what they do, someone is going to be angry about how they have been personally offended. 

Yep, every time someone has come here complaining about how they are doing the releases, we have tried to remind them that no matter what LL does, somebody isn't going to like it.

There are likely others that will just complain no matter what LL does.

• Like 7