How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

My avatar does look like she'd eat too much of Mentos or Winterfesh today, result - frost breath. Useful both during winter (blizzard during snowball fight is always a nice bonus) and during summer (free air conditioning). Or just decided that fire breath was too mainstream. ~

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

Wow! You guys are seriously killing it! Beautiful photos in here.

Now that it looks like a hurricane out there will be sparing my part of Florida, I can focus less on finding bottled water and more on sl pictures!  I call this one "mom sweater". :)

I heart coffee.

• Like 26

14 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Wow! You guys are seriously killing it! Beautiful photos in here.

Now that it looks like a hurricane out there will be sparing my part of Florida, I can focus less on finding bottled water and more on sl pictures!  I call this one "mom sweater". :)

I heart coffee.

Hope you do OK Eva! *Hugs*🙏

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Pirate Party at Blue Water Cove...…….

We had a pirate party in Antiquity today too.  Here are some pics of me getting ready for it followed by one pic from the party. 

The Quality on the last pic isn't good because I have to turn down my graphics and turn up my draw for sailing.

Amanda on Ship 08312019.png

Amanda on Ship 08312019 2.png

Pirate Party.png

I"m not on either of the two ships in this pic.  I'd already been sunk.  This is the last pirate ship sinking the last navy ship.  The Navy won the previous round.  I only get the action shots when I've been sunk lol.

Edited by Amanda Dallin
  • Like 21