How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Finally had the chance to sit down for a few hours with the Linden Bakes on Mesh viewer (dear god, was I ever reminded why I dislike that viewer..) and promptly added eight layers of makeup. ;)

Oh, and wrote up a beginners' guide to using BoM, so if you need a bit of guidance this post might be useful.

48659761353_548d4e1508_h.jpg

48660108451_e1de4b2fde_h.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, my friend @Caerolle Llewellyn has these tattoos . . .

La-Natura-Morta-Blank.thumb.png.b72bbedb1bd65f9193bdd1408b92e033.png

Scylla is far too modest. On Flickr, as usual, she has written accompanying text that expands and deepens the meaning of the photo. I realize this forum is just for posting pics, so hopefully it is ok to post a link the Flickr of this for people who want to explore the context of this image, or that of the many other images in her photostream (most or all of which I would guess she posts here):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144085527@N07/48660303896/in/dateposted/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Update: I moved, the trip itself went well but I still haven't found a place to live long term and that is giving me quite some problems.

On 8/24/2019 at 4:58 AM, DeepBlueJoy said:

LOVE this hair. when you get back, please let me know what it is.  thanks.  hope the move goes swimmingly.

As said before, yes the hairs are Astrology's Hi Sabrina hairs. I loved them too when I saw them~

• Like 5