How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hi back at you!

Beautiful avi, lovely picture, and gorgeous clothing . . . where is that from???

(And actually, I've been half meaning to ask you -- what is the hair you're wearing in your forum profile pic?)

Thank you! Sorry I'm slow.. forum pic is argrace Konomi, post's outfit is from Dreaming Thicket

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Snapshot_013.thumb.png.fdc5400f53a7c401da01eb3b7215ec02.png

MeshMerized - Overalls SMB

A very cute look! Love the "sharpness" of the photo too.

Now . . . GET OFF THE TRACKS!! Don't you know that this is how people get killed???

(Yeesh. Kids these days . . . or their parents . . . *grumble grumble*)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

A very cute look! Love the "sharpness" of the photo too.

Now . . . GET OFF THE TRACKS!! Don't you know that this is how people get killed???

(Yeesh. Kids these days . . . or their parents . . . *grumble grumble*)

Couldn't decide whether to laugh or thank you. So you get both!

Thankies! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

*coughs* Those tracks are rusted over...…...no risk of getting run down....BUT,  a huge trip hazard...……...🚷

This is a huge trip hazard.

201901020752368647_NCB-sleuths-seize-20-

Also your health and safety concerns are soooo adorable and so English. I like you.

Edited by Derekmate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, kiramanell said:

And for some reason, you look real good in an office setting, commanding both beauty and power! 

And the bloody axe. You forgot that part -- it's astonishing how much auctoritas and gravitas it gives me when dealing with people.

That's why I keep one on my desk in RL too.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And the bloody axe. You forgot that part -- it's astonishing how much auctoritas and gravitas it gives me when dealing with people.

That's why I keep one on my desk in RL too.

I like the version of Clytemnestra's story where she uses the double headed ax of Hippolyte to kill Agamemnon.  It's more fitting than Aeschylus's stabbing in the bathtub or the versions where her lover does the deed.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I like the version of Clytemnestra's story where she uses the double headed ax of Hippolyte to kill Agamemnon.  It's more fitting than Aeschylus's stabbing in the bathtub or the versions where her lover does the deed.

Yes, definitely. Some of the stories go out of their way, I think, to reduce her to a mere adulteress, intent on getting rid of an unwanted husband. It's like, even in our retelling of her story, we can't do her justice. I prefer a more empowering version, and one that acknowledges how much utter crap she must have put up with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2