How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Daphne

"Ovid feels strangely present these days, as if the country is reckoning under his riotous star."
                (Katy Waldman, "Reading Ovid in the Age of #MeToo," The New Yorker, 12 Feb., 2018.)

"Her prayer was scarcely done when a heavy numbness seized her limbs, thin bark closed over her breast, her hair turned into leaves, her arms into branches, her feet so swift a moment ago stuck fast in slow-growing roots, her face was lost in the canopy. Only her shining beauty was left."
                 (Ovid, Metamorphoses, Bk 1, trans. A. S. Kline)

Daphne-Blank.thumb.png.26a92b7a57f17889207912a1bfc90399.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Typo
  • Like 25

10 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Everybody wants to be a cat!

I has that avatar, so your alt could easily hang out with me when we want to be cats ;) however entirely up to you but best Disney song! Ironically I was jokingly, singing this in shop with my mom in real life and we was talking about Seren! :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I feel like a colorfull, happy little butterfly. I might be ill or something, not sure.colours.thumb.png.d31d23460af92ff6e957cd00cd5decec.png

It's a gorgeous look! But you look like a mildly irritated butterfly? A butterfly who isn't "taking any of your nonsense," perhaps?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Daphne

"Ovid feels strangely present these days, as if the country is reckoning under his riotous star."
                (Katy Waldma, "Reading Ovid in the Age of #MeToo," The New Yorker, 12 Feb., 2018.)

"Her prayer was scarcely done when a heavy numbness seized her limbs, thin bark closed over her breast, her hair turned into leaves, her arms into branches, her feet so swift a moment ago stuck fast in slow-growing roots, her face was lost in the canopy. Only her shining beauty was left."

Hehe, the moment I saw this, I thought "Wow, that's something Scylla could have made!" ❤️ Then I realized it really was you. :P 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's a gorgeous look! But you like a mildly irritated butterfly? A butterfly who isn't "taking any of your nonsense," perhaps?

You got something against my happyface? :P
I mean, my facial repertoire is usually limited to either staring vacantly into the distance, especially when talking to people, or outright murdering them with my eyes! 
I'm likeable, I swear!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Daphne

(Katy Waldman, "Reading Ovid in the Age of #MeToo," The New Yorker, 12 Feb., 2018.)

This is stunning work, Scylla.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1