Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Walking around Ironwood hills, and a little frightened.  

Using my Ruth 2.0 avatar :)

2081313172_Snapshot_427(2).thumb.png.0930cabe4cdb22a1eae1b4a08fafa442.png

 

1192803059_Snapshot_430(2).thumb.png.bf4a8469a66ec306bb764717d826cd3c.png

 

This region is so amazing, and creepy!   I'd suggest against getting the coffee though. 

Snapshot_432.thumb.png.9aa69a9735ded6d6ad46deec7b8a95a8.png

If you come here, be sure to bring a flashlight!

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, a good session at Breakfast Club today, including a long chat to Taya. When we discovered that Scylla was in London we photobombed her and spent even more time chatting and not taking photos!!!!  In the end I managed to get a few run off...…...it's always good fun meeting up in world and as usual it wasn't planned!!!

The first two are just point and click, Taya and I...………..

The third one is with Windlight, and Scylla looks quite different to her usual look.  I just couldn't get a good one with the three of us together.   :)

 

SL45.png

SL46.png

SL41.png

  • Like 22
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Happy Mother's Day to all the fellow moms in the US!  And Canada!

Satan.jpg.7f1a8100d6fe30aa161a47c1b3a45c02.jpg

   I noticed your shirt had a spelling error in the print, so I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EllieNewell said:

Well, a good session at Breakfast Club today, including a long chat to Taya. When we discovered that Scylla was in London we photobombed her and spent even more time chatting and not taking photos!!!!  In the end I managed to get a few run off...…...it's always good fun meeting up in world and as usual it wasn't planned!!!

The first two are just point and click, Taya and I...………..

The third one is with Windlight, and Scylla looks quite different to her usual look.  I just couldn't get a good one with the three of us together.   :)

SL41.png

Ellie, this is nicer than the pic I spent an hour setting up.

Next time, I'll just turn the photo-taking responsibilities over to you!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CarolinaSchoen said:

This is so cool Skell, wonderful, specially the first wide angle shot looks stunning

Thank you so much :)

Today's look is... the same as yesterday's. This is one of those looks that I don't want to change out of. But I have a crapton of stuff to demo, so I'll have to at some point. Guess I'll enjoy it for a couple more days yet ;)

40869288503_5ace6a681b_h.jpg

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Satan.jpg.7f1a8100d6fe30aa161a47c1b3a45c02.jpg

   I noticed your shirt had a spelling error in the print, so I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

...adds Orwar to her "nice" list, and prepares a comfy seat in Hell for Eva.

ETA: I knew I had a tee-shirt somewhere in my purse...
877244943_LilSatan.thumb.jpg.664417320d6a0754308abdebe4713ecf.jpg

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...adds Orwar to her "nice" list, and prepares a comfy seat in Hell for Eva.

 

That's the only time Orwar will ever show up on a “nice” list. he'd be offended otherwise. 😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...