How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Ok... this is from a previous photoshoot, but I just love the color statement and the robot legs and had to share... I forgot what I was thinking, hummm maybe WHAT THE  &%@#$  happened to my legs!!!!  😱

Sara Bot 2.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25

2069753733_ScreenShot2019-05-14at5_16_09PM.thumb.png.1dd277e0797c005caaaf738d623eaac3.png

I know we often talk about Photoshop or Lightroom etc for retouching photos, yet with graphics at Ultra and the right lighting conditions you can nail a great picture with zero retouching. Yes, that is a big deal for me because I usually do something... maybe I in retrospect, I would have removed the shadow on my left...ahemmm,  area... but, other then that...good to go 😱

• Like 23

6 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Guess Sara was not too impressed with my guitar playing though - but, hey, I only got this thing hours ago :P

Snapshot_2124_cr.thumb.jpg.206421257fa9432243367f9ba165a52f.jpg

SO NOT TRUE! I loved every strum... it was lovely to listen to your first performance!!!

I was annoyed that I chose to wear my Pirate outfit, when it was so ridiculously HOT (wherever we were)! How did the Pirates of the Caribbean wear these coats in this weather....UGH 😡

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

I was lucky enough to get some Mother's Day lindens and I finally got my first bento head, Lelutka Bianca. I'm still acquiring new makeups, here's my first day with it. 

Snapshot_1475.png

Yay!! Very beautiful, Dementia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

2069753733_ScreenShot2019-05-14at5_16_09PM.thumb.png.1dd277e0797c005caaaf738d623eaac3.png

I know we often talk about Photoshop or Lightroom etc for retouching photos, yet with graphics at Ultra and the right lighting conditions you can nail a great picture with zero retouching. Yes, that is a big deal for me because I usually do something... maybe I in retrospect, I would have removed the shadow on my left...ahemmm,  area... but, other then that...good to go 😱

Now you just made me have to look very closely at your left...ahemmm :D  Is that a shadow or a bug or...am I looking in the wrong place? :D 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

1893545553_2019-05-15_006(2).thumb.jpg.c9bb7623036dfd97bd5f380522825c1b.jpg

I just love 💕 this photo Rhonda! Everything just works beautifully. That leather jacket is crushing it. Style credit?

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I just love 💕 this photo Rhonda! Everything just works beautifully. That leather jacket is crushing it. Style credit?

Hair: Stealthic - Narcotic
Ear with piercings: L`Etre - Gem Pierced ears
Jacket: L&B Swear "Cropped" Voodoo Leather Jacket
Tank: Beautiful Dirty Rich - No FKs Given

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

I was lucky enough to get some Mother's Day lindens and I finally got my first bento head, Lelutka Bianca. I'm still acquiring new makeups, here's my first day with it. 

Snapshot_1475.png

Wow. This is a gorgeous new look for you. Love love love!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Here are the other pictures that Scylla took the other night

I have three more -- just different versions of the same photograph, a little different from the ones above -- that I've been meaning to send you!! Note to self . . .