Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...adds Orwar to her "nice" list, and prepares a comfy seat in Hell for Eva.

ETA: I knew I had a tee-shirt somewhere in my purse...
877244943_LilSatan.thumb.jpg.664417320d6a0754308abdebe4713ecf.jpg

Wow, Maddy. I hadn't noticed before . . .

You're stacked!

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Finally moved to a mesh head, after 10 years of being in SL I gave in! Currently using a LOGO Mae head (on sale at Uber for just $500! what a steal) with YS&YS Teresa Tone 2 Applier. Also had to buy the matching applier for my Slink Physique mesh body to remove any neck lines :)

Pretty happy about it, what do you think? :)

 

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.7857247213e19058a29a64edbd7f3c72.jpg

  • Like 29
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bel Inglewood said:

Finally moved to a mesh head, after 10 years of being in SL I gave in! Currently using a LOGO Mae head (on sale at Uber for just $500! what a steal) with YS&YS Teresa Tone 2 Applier. Also had to buy the matching applier for my Slink Physique mesh body to remove any neck lines :)

Pretty happy about it, what do you think? :)

 

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.7857247213e19058a29a64edbd7f3c72.jpg

I'd say it looks pretty darned good! And yes, what a great bargain!

Welcome to the alternately exciting and infuriating world of mesh heads! I hope we'll see more of you here?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'd say it looks pretty darned good! And yes, what a great bargain!

Welcome to the alternately exciting and infuriating world of mesh heads! I hope we'll see more of you here?

Aww haha thank you! it took me all day to get to this  =^_^=  I will come back more often definitely and try to keep up! 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of weeks ago, @anniepany was sweet enough to volunteer to be a photographic subject for me. Tonight, at last, we had the time and opportunity to take some pics.

I am posting one of them here, now. I'm very happy with these, largely because Annie's avatar is drop-dead gorgeous, and taking nice shots of her was dead simple. It wasn't quite point-and-click, but it was pretty damned close. AND she cheerfully and patiently sat while I futzed about and prattled mindlessly at her. All in all, a banner evening for me!

Thank you, Annie! That was FUN!

Annie-Pany-1-(B&W)-Blank.png

  • Like 29
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

A couple of weeks ago, @anniepany was sweet enough to volunteer to be a photographic subject for me. Tonight, at last, we had the time and opportunity to take some pics.

I am posting one of them here, now. I'm very happy with these, largely because Annie's avatar is drop-dead gorgeous, and taking nice shots of her was dead simple. It wasn't quite point-and-click, but it was pretty damned close. AND she cheerfully and patiently sat while I futzed about and prattled mindlessly at her. All in all, a banner evening for me!

Thank you, Annie! That was FUN!

Annie-Pany-1-(B&W)-Blank.png

You Flatter me, Scylla! I think this is my favorite one of the four you sent me, and it was so much fun, not having to do anything but sit and let someone else take the pictures! You have a fantastic eye and I'll gladly sit for you anytime you need a subject! 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

A couple of weeks ago, @anniepany was sweet enough to volunteer to be a photographic subject for me. Tonight, at last, we had the time and opportunity to take some pics.

I am posting one of them here, now. I'm very happy with these, largely because Annie's avatar is drop-dead gorgeous, and taking nice shots of her was dead simple. It wasn't quite point-and-click, but it was pretty damned close. AND she cheerfully and patiently sat while I futzed about and prattled mindlessly at her. All in all, a banner evening for me!

Thank you, Annie! That was FUN!

Annie-Pany-1-(B&W)-Blank.png

Beautiful work Scylla, and beautiful avi Annie! 🏆

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, anniepany said:

I'll gladly sit for you anytime you need a subject!

Well, if you're ever foolhardy enough to agree to another sitting, I'd love to try a "softer" take on your look. You've got a serious Rita Hayworth vibe going with your avi, and it would be fun to explore that. Maybe some shots in the new 1940s New York sim! Or at the USO! Or set up as a pin-up. Or . . .

Ok, I'll just shut up now. 😊

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, if you're ever foolhardy enough to agree to another sitting, I'd love to try a "softer" take on your look. You've got a serious Rita Hayworth vibe going with your avi, and it would be fun to explore that. Maybe some shots in the new 1940s New York sim! Or at the USO! Or set up as a pin-up. Or . . .

Ok, I'll just shut up now. 😊

I love seeing people getting inspired and that is beautiful because sometimes someone else's work on a picture can inspire so yeah, I think that beautiful watching someone have ding moment! :) 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

I love seeing people getting inspired and that is beautiful because sometimes someone else's work on a picture can inspire so yeah, I think that beautiful watching someone have ding moment! :) 

Oh, absolutely! Annie's is a really distinctive beauty, and one that I do associate with certain kinds of contexts and approaches. She definitely was an inspiration!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, if you're ever foolhardy enough to agree to another sitting, I'd love to try a "softer" take on your look. You've got a serious Rita Hayworth vibe going with your avi, and it would be fun to explore that. Maybe some shots in the new 1940s New York sim! Or at the USO! Or set up as a pin-up. Or . . .

Ok, I'll just shut up now. 😊

 

If you ever need another model, and I'm free, I'll gladly do it for you.  I always love your pics.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seren don't have the Monday blues! :D My other fave colour on Seren, as I love her in bright blues, greens, reds, purples, oranges. 

Edit: I caught her smiling, that was without trying too! :D 

denim mon_001.png

Edited by MrsSeren
just noticed in picture
  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 7:16 PM, CurseSmile said:

since I can't upload the full quality pics, I took a low-quality in Snapshot_508.thumb.png.9a04144e57435cba7014836a9942189b.png

Image quality is more than good enough for the forum.

I assume you mean "can't" because of SL upload limits. You can get around those limits by using Flickr and posting a link which the forum follows and pulls in the image.

For my blog I use Flickr's 'embed'. Which looks like:

<a data-flickr-embed="true"  href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/144610113@N08/46924224345/in/feed" title="Hip to Hip to Hip"><img src="https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/46924224345_ff7c2a6ed1_c.jpg" width="800" height="462" alt="Hip to Hip to Hip"></a><script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You use just a part of that complex embed to get the image link to use here. Find the <img src= and copy the link part inside the quotes. It ends in '.jpg'. Paste it in and POOF the image appears here in a couple of seconds.

The forum will size the image to fit. If you want smaller images, click the Download icon and select View All Sizes. Click the image size you want then right-click the image when it comes up and select Copy image address. Then paste here. Or save yourself reading the and pasting code and just go to the downloads and right-click copy to paste the image.

46924224345_ff7c2a6ed1_m.jpg

On 5/11/2019 at 11:43 AM, Craznal said:

Snapshot_228.thumb.png.961063d8bc6210f15a4f48ae6d58c429.png

I am curious if you are using the Black Dragon viewer? The lighting is awesome, it really works on the avatars. Or... how did you do the lighting?

 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:32 PM, ShibariKate said:

Hi,

 

My first attempt at this, since, after spending weeks perving everyone's pictures here and loving how much talent there is, i decided i would try and see how it would turn out.

thank you for inspiring me ❤️

Snapshot1_001.png

My first post should have been so well done... Welcome and nice image and avatar.

 

18 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Taken while being photobombed by Taya and Ellie!

This didn't turn out quite the way I was hoping -- it's too flat, because I didn't handle the shadows and lighting as well as I might have. But it's ok.

Hyde-Park-Corner-Blank.png

One of the things about images... only you (the image taker) know what was intended (hoped for?) and tragically we missed our mark. For those of us without knowledge of your intent... you can tell us it was all planned and the accident resulting in an awesome image is just a tiny testament to you talent... 😁

Good image... has that 'artistic' look... ❤️

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...