How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

"Did you get your precious photos?"

32473931678_88a8e2f342_h.jpg

Credits

Gabriel, Not Found, and Dura for The Mens Dept. And that high-collared coat made me think of a classic movie scene...

Skin applier: Not Found - Colt (medium - Catwa)
Hair: Dura - U89 (Fatpack A)
Coat: Gabriel - Leather Asymmetry Coat (Jake, Signature)
Eye appliers: S0NG - Valo Eyes (Catwa)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Ears: L'Etre - Ringed Mesh Ears
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)

*review copy

• Like 24

Got myself a christmas gift -- a new head from LAQ, Poppy bento head. I love the animations, very subtle and expressive. And the HUD is fantabulous. Thanks  @anyajurelle for pointing me LAQ wards....

saga-1061.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 22
3 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Got myself a christmas gift -- a new head from LAQ, Poppy bento head. I love the animations, very subtle and expressive. And the HUD is fantabulous. Thanks  @anyajurelle for pointing me LAQ wards....

saga-1061.jpg

Couldn't fall in love with LAQ and not share now, could I? :D You're so welcome, chickadee!

• Like 6

I went to Sweet Tooth (thank you, @Normajean Rae!) for a short visit tonight. I didn't stay long, in part because I found it very laggy (I don't think my internet was great tonight, and there's a lot going on there), but it's very cool and interesting looking, with a sort of northern Celtic vibe happening. It has RLV-enable Windlight settings which give it a rather other-worldly feel, laid over a setting that could be in some of the older, wilder parts of Scotland or the Orkneys.

Definitely worth a visit: I'll be going back.

Sweet-Tooth-1-Blank.png

• Like 18
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I went to Sweet Tooth (thank you, @Normajean Rae!) for a short visit tonight. I didn't stay long, in part because I found it very laggy (I don't think my internet was great tonight, and there's a lot going on there), but it's very cool and interesting looking, with a sort of northern Celtic vibe happening. It has RLV-enable Windlight settings which give it a rather other-worldly feel, laid over a setting that could be in some of the older, wilder parts of Scotland or the Orkneys.

Definitely worth a visit: I'll be going back.

Sweet-Tooth-1-Blank.png

What a gorgeous shot!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, AnyaJurelle said:

What a gorgeous shot!

Thank you! I'd take more credit for it, but the sim is pretty much "point-and-click-to-get-beautiful," so it didn't require a great deal of work on my part. I don't know when I've seen a Windlight that was more, well, "painterly" in its effects!

• Like 2

Very occasionally I flirt with darker hair......This hair is Truth Imani.

Dress is Decoy - Roxy Bodicon. Heels are Crimson Call Cameron pumps. Glasses are ISON Quinton. The glasses make me look *coughs* quite intelligent, like a librarian maybe.....hehe!

secondlife02.jpg

secondlife03.jpg

• Like 21