How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Very occasionally I flirt with darker hair......This hair is Truth Imani.

Dress is Decoy - Roxy Bodicon. Heels are Crimson Call Cameron pumps. Glasses are ISON Quinton. The glasses make me look *coughs* quite intelligent, like a librarian maybe.....hehe!

secondlife02.jpg

secondlife03.jpg

Absolutely beautiful, Belinda - slightly darker hair really suits you :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I haven't mentioned my Alt much recently because I just haven't had time to play with her. You may recall her name is Salty.....BelindaSalt....... Yeah!

She has a Lara body, but still with a system head. I have loads of demos to test but time is never enough.

Anyway, all this talk of LAQ heads got me there earlier. The first image is Salty at Lutz with her system head, and her Christmas Present outfit from me.

The second image is the LAQ Athena head with standard skin, after an hour on the sliders. The system eyes look a bit crossed but I can fix that later. What do you think???

Secondlife09.jpg

Secondlife10.jpg

• Like 16

@BelindaN I actually just bought the skin that goes with the Athena head - it's gorgeous (don't have Athena yet but playing with the skin on a few of the other LAQ heads atm).

The skin is called Ofelia and it's stunning. I think it would look a knock out on your Athena. Did it not come in the pack with the head? Each head usually has it's own skin that comes with it and Ofelia skin is intended for Athena, so a bit surprised you've not tried it yet?

Anyhoo, you'll get the head just the way you want it in next to no time, I'm sure :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AnyaJurelle said:

@Alyona Su Stunning, stunning, stunning captures ♥

Oh, my gosh! You are very kind, thank you! Though there are so many here I feel are way better than I! :) It's probably the one reason I don't clicky the little heart icon thing because I'd be doing it so often that it would lessen the impact of it and carry little value (my vote, anyway).

The wonderful thing is, for me,  every picture is beautiful, some in different ways from each other, but every single one of them comes from inside that person and that's what I enjoy most in seeing. It's not about how good the picture technique or post-processing that may be done; it's about the content that speaks to me, because every picture, no matter how professional-looking or simplistic, tells a story - and through SL is a pretend world, that story, imagined or not, is always real.

• Like 6

Just now, Alyona Su said:

Oh, my gosh! You are very kind, thank you! Though there are so many here I feel are way better than I! :) It's probably the one reason I don't clicky the little heart icon thing because I'd be doing it so often that it would lessen the impact of it and carry little value (my vote, anyway).

The wonderful thing is, for me,  every picture is beautiful, some in different ways from each other, but every single one of them comes from inside that person and that's what I enjoy most in seeing. It's not about how good the picture technique or post-processing that may be done; it's about the content that speaks to me, because every picture, no matter how professional-looking or simplistic, tells a story - and through SL is a pretend world, that story, imagined or not, is always real.

No, you should feel incredibly proud of those snaps - they truly are pro quality and absolutely stunning!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, AnyaJurelle said:

@BelindaN I actually just bought the skin that goes with the Athena head - it's gorgeous (don't have Athena yet but playing with the skin on a few of the other LAQ heads atm).

The skin is called Ofelia and it's stunning. I think it would look a knock out on your Athena. Did it not come in the pack with the head? Each head usually has it's own skin that comes with it and Ofelia skin is intended for Athena, so a bit surprised you've not tried it yet?

Anyhoo, you'll get the head just the way you want it in next to no time, I'm sure :)

Only the demo Anya, so I just got a separate skin demo.....um, can't remember the name now!  Thing is.....whether to try the other head demos, or just stick with this one.....hmm. I need more time. So much to do!!! 

• Like 3

Just now, BelindaN said:

Only the demo Anya, so I just got a separate skin demo.....um, can't remember the name now!  Thing is.....whether to try the other head demos, or just stick with this one.....hmm. I need more time. So much to do!!! 

Ah ok, so if you buy the Athena head, the Ofelia skin comes with it - in 2.0 tone, I think. I'm still pretty new to LAQ myself but a quick peek in the heads I have so far reveals they each have a skin come with them. But...their skins/heads are Omega friendly/ready so you can pretty much keep yourself quite occupied (and possibly even broke haha) mixing and matching skins with heads.

I haven't even got to that stage yet, having discovered so many different looks just by playing with different eye colours and hair - heaven help us all! - but I promise to at least try not hog the forum with constant photos of my avi. :)

Never had this much fun with any other brand of head before.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AnyaJurelle said:

Ah ok, so if you buy the Athena head, the Ofelia skin comes with it - in 2.0 tone, I think. I'm still pretty new to LAQ myself but a quick peek in the heads I have so far reveals they each have a skin come with them. But...their skins/heads are Omega friendly/ready so you can pretty much keep yourself quite occupied (and possibly even broke haha) mixing and matching skins with heads.

I haven't even got to that stage yet, having discovered so many different looks just by playing with different eye colours and hair - heaven help us all! - but I promise to at least try not hog the forum with constant photos of my avi. :)

Never had this much fun with any other brand of head before.

I presume the skins come with a Maitreya applier? I haven't got that far yet......... :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I presume the skins come with a Maitreya applier? I haven't got that far yet......... :)

No, the body appliers are separate at the LAQ store and you can either buy them individually, or as a fatpack. The Maitreya ones are called 'Next Level Maitreya Body Applier'.

• Thanks 1