How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 12/12/2018 at 10:03 PM, TatianaNikolay said:

Cookie break!

Cookie break.jpg

Your photos improved a lot since you started, but you could work more with clutter decoration for your pics! Like, the counter top behind you could have some stuff on them to give the scenario a more "alive" kind of feeling.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

three different wind light exposures/photos

I have used the same technique with some of my virtual  paintings, though blending different  paint effects rather than windlight, I might have to try this as well.

Meanwhile, This is all Belinda's fault for finding the sim  where it was taken.

12.15.2018_001.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Your photos improved a lot since you started, but you could work more with clutter decoration for your pics! Like, the counter top behind you could have some stuff on them to give the scenario a more "alive" kind of feeling.

Or, if it's at all like my RL kitchen, a sink full of last night's dirty dishes.

Which, while it may make my kitchen look more "alive," is making me wish I were dead this morning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

4 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

It was a sponsor blog post, so I was focusing on that. Plus I'm changing houses...I may have started un-decorating my house lol.

Edited by TatianaNikolay
  • Like 6

I got scrubbed up today after our Lutz visit, and dropped in at Franks for a while...........

They have a nice Christmas Tree. As usual it was busy with standing Avis, but little local chat.

I got this dress idea from Tali's Wishist...........hehe!

Oh and I passed the script test here by a mile!!! :)

Secondlife05.jpg

Secondlife06.jpg

• Like 22