Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

So, this is a little more arty and process then I usually post, however I really wanted to share it here with you guys first. I'm super happy with the way this came out.

Not assuming you guys don't know all this stuff, but in case someones interested... this photo is basically three different wind light exposures/photos of the exact same pose all blended in various ways to accomplish this specific look. One was a normal exposure, second was a very dark windlight where the background goes essentially black with specific highlights and the third is the exact opposite, where the entire photo is virtually white with a slight inference of the image. Then importing into PS and blending with layers etc.  Remember, it's not just selecting a WL setting, but playing with the day/night slider within each WL setting that give you almost unlimited lighting options! Let me know (here or email forum) if you would like see the photo set that made up the final piece. Hope you like it... this was going a little out of the box here for me:) ~ Sara xxx 😘

2070511180_SARAREDTBIRD.thumb.jpg.8660ae5e5f653ff697986fbf31ba2f04.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 24

Yay..first post on page 501... we're heading to 1,000 page posts! ;)

• Like 6

Almost finished setting up my new studio.

I think the last tenant may be buried behind the sink, but otherwise it should suffice for my modest needs.

New-Studio.png

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Not assuming you guys don't know all this stuff, but in case someones interested

Well, I sure didn't know this! Thanks, Sara: very cool and useful info!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2018 at 10:03 PM, TatianaNikolay said:

Cookie break!

Cookie break.jpg

Your photos improved a lot since you started, but you could work more with clutter decoration for your pics! Like, the counter top behind you could have some stuff on them to give the scenario a more "alive" kind of feeling.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

three different wind light exposures/photos

I have used the same technique with some of my virtual  paintings, though blending different  paint effects rather than windlight, I might have to try this as well.

Meanwhile, This is all Belinda's fault for finding the sim  where it was taken.

12.15.2018_001.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

And besides being a fabulous place for photoshoots, Templemore/Lutz City has more to offer - I totally enjoyed the live concert with this young guy the other night!Snapshot_243b.thumb.jpg.79daa7c3545d2a72f496805c486c0f35.jpg

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Your photos improved a lot since you started, but you could work more with clutter decoration for your pics! Like, the counter top behind you could have some stuff on them to give the scenario a more "alive" kind of feeling.

Or, if it's at all like my RL kitchen, a sink full of last night's dirty dishes.

Which, while it may make my kitchen look more "alive," is making me wish I were dead this morning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Meanwhile, This is all Belinda's fault for finding the sim  where it was taken.

If the juxtaposition of your tattoo and that word is intentional, then... well... :o;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

4 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

It was a sponsor blog post, so I was focusing on that. Plus I'm changing houses...I may have started un-decorating my house lol.

Edited by TatianaNikolay
  • Like 6

I got scrubbed up today after our Lutz visit, and dropped in at Franks for a while...........

They have a nice Christmas Tree. As usual it was busy with standing Avis, but little local chat.

I got this dress idea from Tali's Wishist...........hehe!

Oh and I passed the script test here by a mile!!! :)

Secondlife05.jpg

Secondlife06.jpg

• Like 21

Azul is having a sale.  I've been on a formals kick, when I can afford it, recently.😛  So,  I love this sale. lol 

b_062.1.png

• Like 18

And the Inaugural Portrait from my new photography studio is, of course, of . . . me.

Well, at some point, I'll get someone else in there for a photo. They'll lose a bet, or something . . .

First-Portrait.png

• Like 18