How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Did I say IĀ loved this new headĀ already?Ā :PĀ Hands are still a bit big withĀ theĀ new shape..... More fine tuning to do, butĀ overall the shape of the head works for me. Revisiting the Slink Physique too, mostly for a few pairs of shoes.

Ā 

saga-1064.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 20

3 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I don't need and actually don't have kitchen in my Linden home. :DšŸ„‚ šŸ„¤

Ā 

My ex-hubby worked for a bank big-wig who's entertainer-in-chiefĀ wife was put in charge of designing their new home. That all came to an end the day the big-wig got a call from the architect suggesting that, if only to improve resale value, their home really should have a kitchen.

• Haha 10

Playing with new skins! Wow, the possibilities. My head was about toĀ šŸ¤Æso, I went to Taya's new beach place (she was asleep...hehe) and relaxed a bit!

~ Sara

558970973_SARABEACH1.thumb.jpg.55a7881e8b2e263ab8ff6ed0e654d531.jpg

• Like 22

@SagadinĀ Can't get enough of LAQ, either. So many different looks just makingĀ subtle changes with hair and eyes or even skin tone.

If only they hadn't made their HUD such a joyĀ to use. If only their skins and heads and shapesĀ wereĀ awful, fussy, complicatedĀ and impossibleĀ to edit. But no. They had to make everything gorgeous and FUN and now theĀ (financial) brakes are broken. Somebody stop me...

Nvt4.thumb.jpg.ce09cd10c3729e69b2f2f2a7f88b12a4.jpg

Head: LAQ Noelle

Skin: LAQ Violet

Eyes: Avi-Glam Fine Eyes - Group gift (Catwa/Genus/Omega)

Hairbase: TRUTH/Izzie's - Hairbases (Omega)

Hair: DOUX Britney

• Like 25