How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Close your eyes, not your mind...

44557434100_30a21816a2_h.jpg

45651346314_93ccd5c785_h.jpg

44557406920_2a27af1ac2_h.jpg

Credits

Hotdog for Eclipse and The Mens Dept, Joker's Asylum for The Men Jail, plus Volthair for Equal10, Not Found for The Mens Dept, NOMAD for Eclipse, and Birth for Seduction. Got to love it when so many different items from current events come together so beautifully ;)

Coat: Hotdog - Morbid Manteaux (black - one size, so try a demo!)
Pants: Joker's Asylum - Steampunk Skinny Jeans (black - Gianni, Geralt, Jake, Mait)
Boots: Hotdog - Pointed Boots (natural - Jake, Slink M&F, Mait, Venus, Sig)
Hair: Volthair - Sam (B&W)
Skin applier: Not Found - Colt (medium - Catwa)
Corset: Riot - Ares Corset (black - Adam, Jake, Gianni, Slink)
Necklace: RealEvil - Predator Collar
Ears: L'Etre - Ringed Mesh Ears
Ear spikes: Gemini - Vinci Ear Piercings
Makeup: Birth - Guyliner (Catwa)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Body: Signature - Gianni
Set: NOMAD - Gothic Chapel
Poses: Wrong

*review copy

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

12_18_18_010.thumb.png.50e291ca55d2a02f9bae0c2822ef43df.png

Sometimes I look at your pics, and I think: "Well, that's a pretty simple conception! How hard would it be for me to do something like that?"

Except I never do. And I can't.

I've said it before, and I'm pretty certain I'll say it again: I am in awe. This is so simple, and so smart. It's completely amazing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

348796426_SARA12-18.thumb.jpg.a4b54619f7b588c7c6f90ca1e0764dab.jpg

SARA 12-182.jpg

So, I put this amazing suit/beach extravaganza outfit on and I’m like.... I’m  NOT ready to take it off and move on! So, I just ran around looking for a few additional photo ops. Hope you like 😘

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 13

I'm really in the Christmas zone now.........I visited Charleston Heights earlier, and its lovely!!!

I found a shop window.............

This outfit is based on my recent dark red dress outfit. I would really like to get a wedding dress outfit.....am I odd??? I don't want to get married here, but the urge isn't going away for the dress............

Hair is Truth Imani, Coat and dress together are Adorsy Natasha. (Coat is one colour - lots available, but the dress and panties have a hud,) BM Angelina Boots.

Animation is Tuty Tres Chic.......I'm building up a selection of anims, instead of using one mostly........... :)

SLVideo1.gif

Secondlife08.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Added comment
  • Like 16

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Melancholia.

And a bottle of wine.

Melancholia.png

You're problem - and what's so endearing about people like you - is that you have no idea just how talented you really are. I look at these SL snaps on flickr and feel so depressingly inadequate: http://www.flickriver.com/groups/adhyantum/pool/interesting/

Don't drink all that wine..Ima need to join you when I stop scrolling through those pics.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I'm really in the Christmas zone now.........I visited Charleston Heights earlier, and its lovely!!!

I’m so glad you liked it! I absolutely love decorating the shop windows! Make sure I get an invite when a wedding dress happens 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AnyaJurelle said:

I look at these SL snaps on flickr and feel so depressingly inadequate: http://www.flickriver.com/groups/adhyantum/pool/interesting/

Wow. That's intimidating! There are some serious excellent pics in this collection!

1 hour ago, AnyaJurelle said:

You're problem - and what's so endearing about people like you - is that you have no idea just how talented you really are.

Thank you! You and @Saravendi are wonderfully sweet: you've made my morning!

If I've progressed at all beyond point-and-click, though, it's entirely because of the guidance and example of everyone posting here. I truly had no idea of what I was doing before I started following this thread. It's a pretty terrific little community, isn't it?

Maybe it takes a village to make a photo?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1