How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I was exploring and found the Flamingo Club in Cycnia. An owner of the region offered to show me around. In the tour I got to see the water falls and the stream. I was impressed by how real the water looked. The still photo doesn't do it justice. Water ripples, that you can't see here, were tailored to shapes of the stream.

Nal-Cycnia-BD_002.png.thumb.jpg.1061c9fabfa9e318b4333cfb4669848b.jpg

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 22

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I was exploring and found the Flamingo Club in Cycnia. An owner of the region offered to show me around. In the tour I got to see the water falls and the stream. I was impressed by how real the water looked. The still photo doesn't do it justice. Water ripples, that you can't see here, were tailored to shapes of the stream.

Nal-Cycnia-BD_002.png.thumb.jpg.1061c9fabfa9e318b4333cfb4669848b.jpg

That's the Skye Studio stuff for you. Very realistic. I have a few waterfalls on my sim if you want to visit http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Newall Sands/119/209/21

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So I tried to log on, and Firestorm wasn't working, after my second attempt I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, then when I tried to log on it worked fine. But my windlight thing has gone, replaced by something I don't understand yet, Acck.

12_27.20_232.thumb.jpg.14970f9372276459abaf19ddb36609b4.jpg

• Like 17

16 hours ago, Talligurl said:

So I tried to log on, and Firestorm wasn't working, after my second attempt I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, then when I tried to log on it worked fine. But my windlight thing has gone, replaced by something I don't understand yet, Acck.

12_27.20_232.thumb.jpg.14970f9372276459abaf19ddb36609b4.jpg

I suspect you upgraded to the EEP version of the viewer. Firestorm has a page on how to use the new controls and other aspects of EEP - Firestorm Viewer EEP

It is different and PhotoTools changed to deal with EEP. But, it is still pretty much the same just rearranged. Play with it a bit and you'll get it.

The real bummer is all the previous Windlight settings you may have had. I had well over 600. They can be imported to the EEP. system. Tedious. But you had to have backed up what you had. Or you can buy new settings in the MP (EEP Settings)

• Like 1