How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I know I'm not sexy, but I still have a wonderful time working on the evolution of my avatar. I accidentally found this shot spot while zipping around mainland blindly til i landed on this disco beam which I promptly sat on turned the surface layer off and then started shooting lol for some odd reason, Flickr bot was insisting that I was baring all (which I'm not) and may have put some of the pics on Restricted (so I guess the bot thought they were sexy 😆)

DriderneticHeadShotIntense1Spiderin_Scene1_1011

Edited by Hunter Stern
  • Like 15

5 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

I know I'm not sexy, but I still have a wonderful time working on the evolution of my avatar. I accidentally found this shot spot while zipping around mainland blindly til i landed on this disco beam which I promptly sat on turned the surface layer off and then started shooting lol for some odd reason, Flickr bot was insisting that I was baring all (which I'm not) and may have put some of the pics on Restricted (so I guess the bot thought they were sexy 😆)

DriderneticHeadShotIntense1Spiderin_Scene1_1011

"sexy" lies in the eye of the beholder :P and I prefer such AVs a million times over the same Catwa Daniel/Straydog Sean clones..that all magically manage to look the same! ❤️ 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1