How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Thank you to everyone who commented on and emoji'ed my post about my recent avatar makeover for my alt Moesha Heartsong (here's a link to the original post). I thought I would bring Moesha back to sing for you all, courtesy of the INSANELY cool new mobile app WOMBO, which creates a lipsync video from a selfie (and it works like a dream with SL avatar selfies, too!):

If you want to hear this video clip, you'll have to go here, since you can't embed audio into an animated GIF, and these forums won't let you upload an MP4 video file... 😉 

Moesha Heartsong Sings Dont Cha.gif

I have written up a blogpost (with numerous example videos) of putting Second Life avatars through the WOMBO app. It is insanely great, and I actually spent the money to upgrade to the Premium version!

Just Google "ryan schultz blog" and you'll find the blogpost easily enough (it's the second one from the top). I also tested WOMBO with a Sansar avatar and some famous paintings (Frida Kahlo's self-portrait singing Tunak Tunak Tun turned out to be the mashup I never knew I needed!).

Seriously, if you haven't tried WOMBO-fying your SL avatars, download the free app and give it a try! It's great fun and seriously addictive, and the app keeps adding new song clips to choose from. This thing is singlehandedly curing my depression!

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1