How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Y'all are both gonna have to wash more then your hands with all that mud.

I used to have a mud wrestling ring from around late 2006.  It was a lot of fun putting it out at my old club.

/me laughs - you are right, we would be absolutely covered in mud.

I have been sorting through my inventory and found this - I used to wrestle in one in a club in 2008 (Lez Zeppelin club), and bought one for myself because it was so much fun. 

When I found it, I remembered why I used to love Second Life so much. The Fun! The silliest, harmless fun.

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 5

Hi. I'm Laskya, and I'm really not taking any of your bull****

So, "sis" finally let me drop a bit of money on some new mesh hardware. Gone is the old Logo head (which I quite liked) and Altamura body (which was glitchy, but I'm grateful for it). This is the Catwa Freya and Maitreya, with Deetalez skin.

Believe it or not, I looked more judgy before I took some advice on shaping around the eyes and mouth.

Oh, this is a raw shot, btw. Just cropped. I probably should have fixed a few clothing glitches, but meh . . . let Scylla labour over her pics. I'm far too busy considering whether I like you or not.

(The answer is probably "not.")

New-Laskya-Blank.thumb.jpg.69bf5338c447657152b5c228f0376377.jpg

ETA: @Skell Dagger, I got some help figuring out why my eye HUD wasn't working from two of your colleagues, Kittia and Mejer (I think were their names?). Both were really sweet and helpful! You work with some nice people!

Edited by LaskyaClaren
  • Like 25

27 minutes ago, BelindaSalt said:

I'm exploring a much darker side of my character, and the experience is drawing me in...………………...

Apologies for posting four images but today has evolved...….the first two images are at Drune.

SL113.png

SL115.png

SL117.png

SL119.png

Never apologise for putting as many photos on as you want - I know I am not the only person here who can't get enough of photos. 

You certainly are exploring your dark side! Darker than I'd ever go, I think, but it's all very interesting. 

What are harder to walk in - the skyscraper heels in the second photo, or the ponygirl hooves?  (Just asking for a friend, you understand ;) )

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 5/17/2020 at 1:55 AM, Skell Dagger said:

In walked luck and you looked in time / Never look back, walk tall, act fine...

ADORED for Happy Weekend Sale. Full credits here.

49903324197_278cd9a12a_h.jpg

8 hours ago, Catrie said:

I thought it was time to take another portrait pic. lol

Day137

The colours and vibrancy in both of these are absolutely stunning.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, LaskyaClaren said:

I can't for the life of me figure out what that black and white furry thing is, but your avatar is absolutely adorable.

Nice pic!

My vote is that is a black kitsune tail. 

• Like 4

When I first went "mesh" with my main, Scylla, about a year and a half ago, I think I had the conception that it should be possible to achieve a "look" that was recognizably like my old system avatar, but better -- more "realistic." I think a lot of us went into, or go into, mesh heads for the first time with that intention, because we become attached to how we look: it's part of our identity. A few people here have done that very well, most notably, I think, @GoSpeed Racer.

I wasn't able to achieve that very exactly with Scylla, for a number of reasons, but I think I've managed it nearly as well as possible with Laskya, who's now wearing the Catwa Freya. I think this is what I had in mind by "the same, but better." It's by no means an exact replication, but it seems to me pretty darn close: she looks, to me, recognizably "the same person."

So, here's a side-by-side comparison. For the purposes of the pic, I'm wearing the same (old) sculptie/flexie hair, and the same outfit. My apologies for the quality of the image: I don't seem to have kept many pics of Laskya, and this one has been grabbed off my old blog.

ETA: I think I look older here. Which is entirely appropriate!

Laskya-Comparison-Blank.jpg.28fe107e858d921e96fef4340e4f5b27.jpg

You may now applaud.

Edited by LaskyaClaren
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1