How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

I tried to make myself a bit older and now i am waiting for BoM *rollseyes*. Neither the old skin nor the new one is ready for it.

cdc143Sceptic View on 2020

You have an amazingly realistic look. The bottom pic looks like a RL photo if I squint and look from the side. 😊 Great job!

• Like 15

On 1/8/2020 at 4:48 PM, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

For months (it seemed like longer) I had been chasing the dream of finding a mesh head that would be at least somewhat close to my original look. As time went by I began to suspect that the way I had made my shape, the way I had set the sliders, had made it a shape that couldn't be replicated by any of the mesh heads creators were making. I had even begun to give up. Only the fact that many demo heads can now use BoM kept me trying out new ones, and playing with shape sliders.

I think I found a winner.

Tete_Nouveau.jpg.a8bc09e4170c27ae6a2773fdae606b16.jpg

Perhaps I still need to make a few tweaks here and there, maybe try to tone down the "stalker girlfriend" stare a bit. But I'm pretty happy with the progress I've been able to make in just a few days.

The mesh looks great, although it's just possible you look a little like you're about to tell Justin Bieber how closely you are monitoring his every move.

Mostly, though, to me, you look as though you should have a Thompson submachine gun resting on your lap, and be seated in an old Ford Model T next to Clyde.

And I'm good with that: I think you should develop that vibe.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Occasionally I have the luxury of working from home on Fridays.   I'll typically find a place to sit on the grid with some music streaming (today, it's Muddy's) while I work off to the side.  If it's particularly quiet for me I like to take snaps and play around with them in Photoshop. ❤️

Feeling very "work from home" apropos today:

01102020.jpg

Edited by Sofia Gray
  • Like 32

16 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

I tried to make myself a bit older and now i am waiting for BoM *rollseyes*. Neither the old skin nor the new one is ready for it.

cdc143Sceptic View on 2020

I have around 30 pages to make up as I was called away to RL (how inconvenient lol)  but how refreshing is it for an an owner of an avatar to express a wish to have it appear older? The owner behind my avatar is 52 and I see that way too often in the mirror to want to change that in SL lol . Thin waists and pert boobies, yay 😄

• Like 8

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

where is this dress from, Tali? i totally love it!

it is from [if design] and they have a lot of very sexy dresses, this one comes with optional panties for those just a little bit shy.

Untitled

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1