How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

56 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

it is from [if design] and they have a lot of very sexy dresses, this one comes with optional panties for those just a little bit shy.

Untitled

Thank you! Do you happen to have a LM I've only found a MP store and the clothes were not good quality. 

2 hours ago, anniepany said:

Thank you! Do you happen to have a LM I've only found a MP store and the clothes were not good quality. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prime 3D/209/250/21

The store is sort of a mess. She does have a lot of stuff that isn't that great. I assume maybe that is older.

35 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Halsey dropped a new song yesterday and I was inspired by it.

Day11

Your photo inspired me to google the Halsey video. You nailed it! :) The whole video looks like it was inspired by a shopping spree in SL. LoL. But she was wearing a few things I now want for my avatar: The rhinestones applied to the inner corner of her eyes! The long black gloves with dangly things running up the seam! 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Catrie said:
38 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

YES!!!!! There has to be a way to do that.

I looked on the MP and couldn't find anything that worked for me. So I just used what I had. 

I'm not a content creator but this can't be that difficult to do. It would be like adding a mesh nose ring or something. A color change HUD? Hint hint to those that do create such things.

The gloves with the dangly things are probably more difficult to do well.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I'm not a content creator but this can't be that difficult to do. It would be like adding a mesh nose ring or something. A color change HUD? Hint hint to those that do create such things.

All it takes is a mod and copy nose ring,  wear two and move them to the  eyes.

eye  blig

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Hey, remember that time that we all read the Community Participation Guidelines, especially the part below, and then we continued posting pictures of our avatars? Good times.

Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Did I miss a drama? I feel like I did. Damn. 
Also, please give some blue-circle heart love and warm veneration to my son. Every like is a prayer in 2k20 right? 
I’m going to treat him like a Zooby Baby. See, he already has the coordinating clothing.

Please forgive my embarrassingly basic nails, I haven’t had them done yet this week. 

445e173f4dbceeeae8714d7c221468e1.png

• Like 19