How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 minutes ago, unknown7 said:

OK.  I had the impression that you found yourself a truly flexible mesh head.

??? uh, ok? Did you even read what I wrote in the original post, or then reposted? I said I could have gotten closer to the original. Nothing I said indicated that this head isn't flexible. This Genus head is a very flexible mesh head, more so than other brands I have tried except for perhaps the AK. None of them are perfectly flexible.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

??? uh, ok? Did you even read what I wrote in the original post, or then reposted? I said I could have gotten closer to the original. Nothing I said indicated that this head isn't flexible. This Genus head is a very flexible mesh head, more so than other brands I have tried except for perhaps the AK. None of them are perfectly flexible.

Then it is a truly wonderful thing that you are satisfied with your purchase.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, unknown7 said:
43 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Then it is a truly wonderful thing that you are satisfied with your purchase.

I have no idea what the point of your posts is, and why you selected me to make it, but enjoy your SL.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I somehow lost a shoe during teleport:

Did you check up the butt?  That is where shoes used to always disappear to during TP back in the olden days (or maybe that was a girl only thing) 

xD

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

“May I have an umbrella, please?”
Practicing with Firestorm photo tools on snapshots, I’m challenging myself to limit post-editing to cropping, color correct and levels adjustment only...on some photos. I admire some highly edited photos, real skills in PS...but I also love SL raw shots of all kinds and at all skill levels. I want a portfolio of them for myself. 

8E17DC16-8591-45E8-9973-09F6F9DD6CC2.jpeg

• Like 28