Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

22 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Your Flickr link doesn't work...

LoL... What Flickr link? I have a Flickr link? I do have a page that the public can view, but I haven't posted to it in eons (and I shut it to the public a while back so all luvs and comments were deleted :( )  I basically hate Flickr, but here is a link to it  https://www.flickr.com/photos/157137235@N03/

ETA:  Oooooooh. I went to my Flickr page and apparently the privacy was reset to private? I don't recall doing that, it might have been an autoreset? It's public now, fwiw. And btw, and fwiw, 99% of my photos are raw screenshots with no post-production.

Edited by Seicher Rae

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 1.46.01 PM copy.jpg

I just shot this photo and HAD to share with you guys! Thanks You Taya (Angelina.String) for the great Christmas dress 😘

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 23

I got dressed to go hang out with my peeps. I'm the one in red. :) Thanks to @Eva Knoller for including the URL to this sim. ♥ (hint hint, I wish more people would)

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tor of Ironhall/136/26/24 

snow flasher 120919_031.jpg

snow flasher 120919_030.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 20

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 11.47.29 PM copy.jpg

Wow... SL is a bit of a ghost town this Christmas Day! Merry or Happy Christmas :D

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 20

18 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

LoL... What Flickr link? I have a Flickr link? I do have a page that the public can view, but I haven't posted to it in eons (and I shut it to the public a while back so all luvs and comments were deleted :( )  I basically hate Flickr, but here is a link to it  https://www.flickr.com/photos/157137235@N03/

ETA:  Oooooooh. I went to my Flickr page and apparently the privacy was reset to private? I don't recall doing that, it might have been an autoreset? It's public now, fwiw. And btw, and fwiw, 99% of my photos are raw screenshots with no post-production.

That isn't what's in your signature...

Nice collection of images. Unfortunate Flickr doesn't work for you.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

That isn't what's in your signature...

Nice collection of images. Unfortunate Flickr doesn't work for you.

Oh ffs.

Nalates = Technology Wunderkind

Seeker = 10 yr. old perpetual noob

I had no idea I had a signature. I don't see my signature. I don't see any signatures! It took me a long while to find the effing signature control. Found it! Well, lookit that. Who knew? I must have done that years ago when I made another short visit to the forums only to leave again. I left the quote but removed the links, although I do still post in the Feed, when it works, which is like...never.

THANK YOU Nalates!

• Like 2