How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 hours ago, Grianee said:

49258386841_29f900a81b_k.jpg

Grianee.... This is a really beautiful post with the tats, your makeup, your hair and the pose/composition ... really great addition to the thread. BTW- are you “related” to any of our regulars here?? Hum... It’s just to good for a newbie ;)

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Grianee.... This is a really beautiful post with the tats, your makeup, your hair and the pose/composition ... really great addition to the thread. BTW- are you “related” to any of our regulars here?? Hum... It’s just to good for a newbie ;)

~ Sara

Long story short I bumped into Laika some time ago at a winter simm where we got talking. She was taking pics told her I was taking some for my own amusement and she let me take some of her. I didn’t know about this thread until then. Anyway she kindly helped me out with some tips and this week sent me a series of poses for Xmas and told me about Orwars light system so thought I would have another go. Btw lol I have exactly one set of hair and two outfits don’t get out much. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Grianee said:

Long story short I bumped into Laika some time ago at a winter simm where we got talking. She was taking pics told her I was taking some for my own amusement and she let me take some of her. I didn’t know about this thread until then. Anyway she kindly helped me out with some tips and this week sent me a series of poses for Xmas and told me about Orwars light system so thought I would have another go. Btw lol I have exactly one set of hair and two outfits don’t get out much. 

You have a good mentor in Laika, but you have a stunning avi already. You need to go shopping, and I know just the person if Laika is busy...…...haha!

@Grianee @Laika Ravikumar

• Like 4
  • Haha 3