How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 minutes ago, Roxy Couturier said:

So my girl asked for one present this year. Who am I to deny her?

Apparantly not the grinch I would be. Would steal that right from under her nose.

I' d leave her the wrapping though.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Apparantly not the grinch I would be. Would steal that right from under her nose.

I' d leave her the wrapping though.

It'd depend on where her nose is at, at the time...

Likely her response would be something like..

source.gif

Edited by Roxy Couturier
giphy trouble
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 10.14.00 AM copy.jpg

I decided to go back to the SUM A ROO - WINTER IMAGINATION [https://bit.ly/2M9fK2w Flickr], Outset Island (142, 174, 24)! A perfect Christmas Eve place to hang out and grab a hot chocolate! This outfit was a freebie from HH Hilly Haalan Mainstore! Great clothes and great prices. 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 16

13 hours ago, Grianee said:

Sorry I don’t know how to quote without replicating the pics. Thank you I can see how it improves the shot. Thing is I don’t have a lot of time to spend due to family commitments just snatch time when I can. Took me a while for the head and the body so atm I am happy . Makeup I don’t have any just eyeliner so far.

@ BelindaN  Thanks for the offer am rarely inworld for long so will do what little I can on MP. 

It is easy. Click inside the quote and edit just as you do your comment/post.

• Like 2

It's half past eight on Christmas Eve here, and I have wine inside me, and food, nothing more.

Can I just say what a lovely place this is to hang out? Ok this thread isn't the proper place but my wine doesn't care. 

Lovely supportive people everywhere here. It makes me proud to 'belong'. I wish a very Happy Christmas to all of you. I'm feeling sentimental right now.....💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

• Like 8