How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I just looked again at this pic, and realized it could be suggestive. There is nothing going on between us other than friendship!!!

It's probably my sultry thigh-length winter jacket, the curve-revealing oversized cable knit, and, of course, the fur-lined fetish winter boots I'm wearing. Right?

S'ok, Pearl. I doubt anyone thinks I've just come from a tumble on your bed. Or, if I have, it's because it hadn't rezzed yet, and I tripped over it.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I just looked again at this pic, and realized it could be suggestive. There is nothing going on between us other than friendship!!!

It didn't look suggestive to me, and likely not to most others.

I always don't think anyone would care, one way or the other, if there was anything going on beyond friendship.

• Like 2

So today we took another picture together and because it is a very rare (and I really mean it) opportunity to see Belinda wearing an onesie, I decided to post it here. Actually we are all wearing onesies but it is totally forgivable around Christmas :D

from the left: @Scylla Rhiadra telling us some dirty jokes (just ask her about the back of her onesie!), @BelindaN listening carefully, then me, trying to balance on the backrest and @Eva Knoller just smiling and watching us and hoping there's more mulled wine somewhere around. 

20201206bd_011.png

• Like 29

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's probably my sultry thigh-length winter jacket, the curve-revealing oversized cable knit, and, of course, the fur-lined fetish winter boots I'm wearing. Right?

S'ok, Pearl. I doubt anyone thinks I've just come from a tumble on your bed. Or, if I have, it's because it hadn't rezzed yet, and I tripped over it.

OMG did you make me RL laugh!!! I guess because many of my images have connotations even on a subconscious level, that I felt the need to clarify. And not drag you into something you don't deserve to be in.

• Like 2

This is a double post - which I mostly hate and practically never do.  However, I don't know how many people in this thread are looking at the one about Advent Favs and since I love this dress, I decided to put the picture here also.  Posting it here was a complete afterthought, so I didn't have one with a different pose or background.  Instead, I just went into the photo editor and played with the contrast a bit.  If you've seen the picture in the other thread, feel free to ignore it here.  

UPyyXSN.png

• Like 25

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This is a double post - which I mostly hate and practically never do.  However, I don't know how many people in this thread are looking at the one about Advent Favs and since I love this dress, I decided to put the picture here also.  Posting it here was a complete afterthought, so I didn't have one with a different pose or background.  Instead, I just went into the photo editor and played with the contrast a bit.  If you've seen the picture in the other thread, feel free to ignore it here.  

UPyyXSN.png

I personally like double posts, so i don't miss anything by accident.

• Like 2