How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Is this a new avi?  She's just beautiful!  If you please, where did you get those adorable shoes?   I love the ring too!  Sometimes I think we should say where we got the items.  Hmmmm, I know it would sound a bit like spam...but sometimes I just would like to know.

The shoes and dress is free in Maitreya! The shoes is a Stay at Home gift and the dress is a group gift. (Both fatpack!) The ring and the other jewelry is Maxi Gossamer. I think the ring name is Khadijah or another royal sounding name. It is unrigged, but I attached it to the ring finger, so it can move right.

I have the same head and skin as in the other pictures that started with the ballet ones. I think the makeup and the "haughty" pose and expression makes me look different here. I am not sure how I got that expression. But I thought it fits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's time to decorate bedroom in my old Linden house for Christmas soon.

What I should put here?

I don't like total clutter and all nice items are so prim heavy.

I'm starting to go into panic mode.

planning.png

Edited by Vihmakass
  • Like 27

This is a bit of me being a lingerie model...probably not going to do this very often nor pursue it as a SL career as I am sure there is a lot of it already, but I gave it a go just to try it, and then I'll move on.   The photos are taken by me not someone else.  

Snapshot_828 (2).jpg

Snapshot_836 (2).jpg

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 1