How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

lazy monday for me too..

I went to Fantasy Faire because I wanted t to see how works the new teglee horse but I cannot ride.. crashing all the time 😢
so I make a wish... that someone came to take a cup of tea with me but none on the horizon..

I was thinking to wear the proper dress, may be not 😎
anyway the fair is so huge and will run for some days that may be something will happen

_wish-1.jpg

_wish-2.jpg

_wish-3.jpg

• Like 27

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I've seen you do homage to Hepburn before, of course. (And btw, where did you find clothing and accessories that so exactly match what she's wearing????)

Extensive use of "Audrey" as keyword in MP searches, and lucky coinsidences  - I guess :)And it is not THAT an exact match  - it is just close enough to make you believe I look like her ;)

Dress & gloves are Meva Gachas (Audrey), hair is A&A Audrey, and the necklace/tiara/earrings are CentoPallini Audrey :D

I have not intentionally made my avatar to look like AH btw, but after having seen all her movies and watch all biographic/documentary stuff about her (yes, even the one with Jennifer Love Hewitt...) roughly a million times, I just might be a tad influenced...

audreyphoto.thumb.jpg.f0372a007bfd979c12f8b9614f0ce028.jpg

(This is not the photo setup/project I mentioned earlier, just me taking a coffe & croissant break from rigging for an other shoot ;) )

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
Trying to write english...
  • Like 26